Shotguns, shotguns, shotguns

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing

Would you buy a gun through an internet dealer?

Yes
71%
No
14%
Maybe
14%

Total votes: 14

CZShooter

Shotguns, shotguns, shotguns

Post by CZShooter » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Hi all!

I am a new FFL holder and would love to help you buy your next shotgun or rifle. I have relationships that allow me to get Browning, CZ, TRI, Tristar, Marlin/LC Smith, Traditions, Remington and more. If you have never purchased guns through the internet, its not difficult at all. Here is how it works:

Before giving you a price I will make sure my distributor has what you want. Usually this is not a problem. I will e-mail regarding price and availability promptly. While I won't quote prices here, I can tell you it will be highly unlikely you will find a better deal. Other terms would be you paying for shipping to your FFL via the USPS. I will need a copy of your FFL's signed license either mailed or faxed to me before I will place the order. Your FFL will also charge you a fee typically between $25 and $30 to handle the transfer on your end so take that into account as well.

I can't accept credit cards (although I may get set up to do so soon) so you would send a money order or personal check for the gun and the shipping. The only difference to me is that I will wait until a personal check clears before shipping the gun to you, as I have to pay the distributor when I place your order. The only other detail you need to know is that I am not a gunsmith and if there were any warranty issues with the gun you would have to deal directly with manufacturer or a local dealer near you.

That's it. I'd love to help you with your next "gotta have it" gun.

Thanks for checking me out.

Cliff Shepard
President
Doubleguns, Inc.
doubleguns@gmail.com
CZShooter

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."

- Samuel Butler