Phillips White Line Kennels

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Phillips White Line Kennels

Post by PntrRookie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:54 pm

I consider it an extreme pleasure to introduce http://www.phillipswhiteline.com/ "Phillips White Line Kennels" to you all. Those of you in the AF family are probably familiar with Nathan and Gary Phillips. They have produced some sound, outstanding dogs...White Powder Pete, Phillips White Twist, Phillips High Line to name a few.

I have had the pleasure of designing the Phillips logo and website. Gary and Nathan have been extremely enjoyable to work with. Give them a call to secure your next champion or just "talk dogs!"

FYI...the pup in my avatar is my derby prospect out of Phillips White Twist and True Victory

The site may load slow due to the type of programming...it is worth the wait. We are reviewing new programming options to increase the speed.