The Checkcord

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
catfishsteve

The Checkcord

Post by catfishsteve » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:31 pm

Bird dog and upland hunting website.

http://www.thecheckcord.com

Free links and litter listings.

catfishsteve

Father's Day gifts

Post by catfishsteve » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:53 pm

As usual for this time of the year, I've gotten a number of inquiries on bird dog books, in particularly out of print breed books, stopwatches and other stuff I've been able to dig up over the years, for folks for Father's Day Gifts.

If you're interested and haven't placed your order, get on over to The Checkcord and have a look. If I get your order by EARLY next week I will have your order to you or the designated GSP dad in your life by Father's Day, but don't wait much later than that.

If you looking for a book or something that you can't find, let me know, I have pretty good luck tracking stuff down.

catfishsteve

The Checkcord - Free litter listings

Post by catfishsteve » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:55 am

There is an outstanding group of new bird dog litters listed over at The Checkcord at this time.

...and remember, qualified litters are listed on The Checkcord for FREE!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!