That Quail Place

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Jester

That Quail Place

Post by Jester » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 pm

while its full of info it seems that its dead or dieing. there's still a few people useing it just looking for a board with more activity. we are starting to raise Quail and Chucker.

Meller

Re: That Quail Place

Post by Meller » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 am

Where are you at; what state and location. :)

Blue Briar

Post by Blue Briar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

I lurk there, but I feel it is not being used much anymore. Are u just starting to raise chukar and quail or have you done it in the past? I dont know of any other forums for gamebirds.

Chris Ritter

rapid fire

Post by rapid fire » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 am

I think it is b/c most of the questions have been answered about raising game birds. You should be able to do a search on almost anything and get answers from previous posts. Good luck with the birds. It can be tough, but it sure is nice being able to walk out back and get birds.

Jester

Post by Jester » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 pm

rapid fire, there are always new questions whether it's a better way or a new product.

Blue Briar, to make a really long story supper short i'm just starting out with a guy going in to his second season. him and anther guy raised about 700 chucker and 500 quail last year. when they couldn't sell the last half of their birds i had good luck with moving them out fast. we had a gentleman who bought a lot of the birds wanting to buy a large amount next year so we have decided to raise 1500-2000 chucker 1000-1500 quail next year.

Meller, we are out of Gardner Ks the southern most part of Kansas City.