D2 Shorthairs /Blue Mountain Preserve Website

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
D2shorthairs

D2 Shorthairs /Blue Mountain Preserve Website

Post by D2shorthairs » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

www.bluemountainpreserve.com

We have concentrated on breeding class natural gsps for the foot hunter for the last ten years. We are now starting to also breed for a little more run in some of our breedings and will start field trialing later this year. I was lucky enough to buy FC/AFC Sundance's Heart's Are Wild (avator dog) from NRC Shorthairs who was incredibly trained by Blue Dawn Kennels and he is the foundation of our kennel. I was also lucky enough to buy D-Two Buddy Lee (signature dog) who is an incredible dog and who is out of Hot Peppers dog FC Burr Oaks Hoosier Buddy. Most recently I have purchased Uodibar's Suck It Up (NFC Uodibar's Shoot The Moon X NFC Diamond S Stephanie) who like the other two males is an incredible bird dog and companion and passing it on to his pups. My goal is to produce natural bird dogs with with style, class, drive and wonderful dispositions.

Thanks for your consideration and I am really enjoying being a part of this forum.

David Dyal

TEX-X

Re: D2 Shorthairs /Blue Mountain Preserve Website

Post by TEX-X » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

i'll be moving back to W. tx in a week and will be in the market for another shorthair.. i might have to check ya'll out....

D2shorthairs

Re: D2 Shorthairs /Blue Mountain Preserve Website

Post by D2shorthairs » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 am

Call me anytime TEX-X.

David