Country-Side Breeders

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Country-Side Breeders

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:56 pm

Country-Side Breeders is a home based kennel located near Green Bay, WI that specializes in breeding German Shorthaired Pointers.

Here at Country-Side Breeders, I am proud of my breeding program. I am always striving for perfection and to improve the breed with each one of my dogs.

My goal is to produce top quality bred standard dogs, with good dispositions, hunting and tracking instincts to go along with their character and appearance. I strive for a close working gun dog that finds game consistently and predictably. Style, longevity and stamina must be included along with the common sense for easy training.

(The dark roan pup in the middle is out of my fall litter of Carver and Hank. He was just 5 months old at the time the picture was taken.)