SFK

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
SFK

SFK

Post by SFK » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 am

Well, since I have been taking it easy working the dogs, I figured I would build a website for myself to occupy my time. Remember, even though my name is Art, I am no artist - so please take it easy on me. :lol:

Besides what you see there, I aming going to add a gallery page showing some of the pics of my father, some of our dogs from the past, and other things of interest related to SFKs history. It just takes some time to get all of those pics together. I was going for a simple, clean website without too much stuff.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.sunnyfieldskennel.com

pear

Re: SFK

Post by pear » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Looks nice Art.... "pear"
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new "puppy". Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me".

Arti
Nikki
Diamond
Bailey

Vanguard

Post by Vanguard » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Nice job on the website!
Matt Rogers

Vanguard Vizslas
www.vanguardvizslas.com

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Art...very nice...crisp pictures, good logo, easy navigation, simple, to the point, graphically pleasing, easy to load, easy to read, pertinent info is right there...WELL done...keep it current...

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am

Very nice design. I love the custom artwork at the edges. The site is a little small for my monitor (1680x1050 resolution) but I'm sure it's spot on for the majority of people running 1024x768.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Great story about your Dad, that is awsome you have taken up the GSP legacy. After loosing my Dad in Apr this stuff really touches home with me. I am sure It makes it all so special now...
brenda

SFK

Post by SFK » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks Folks!

Brenda - thanks for the comment about my dad. He and I had quite a few good times together hunting and with the dogs. I always feel like he's looking over my shoulder when I'm out in the field. I can feel him smiling when I do something right.

Although it works against me too, becasue at the same time I can feel him smacking me on the back of the head or laughing at me when I do something stupid. :lol:

All joking aside, that history is one of many reasons I enjoy birddogs so much.