Jim's Dog Boots

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
JimT

Jim's Dog Boots

Post by JimT » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 pm

JIMS DOG BOOTS

http://jimsdogboots.com/

Jim's Dog Boots are Constructed of the strongest 1000 Denier Cordura - Double reinforced sole, with a 1" Velcro strap.

These Dog Boots fit your dog perfectly to protect them from all kinds of weather and hunting conditions protecting your dog paws from sand burrs and grass burrs.

Installation of Jim's Dog Boots is less than 2-3 minutes per dog. Which is essential in hunting conditions.

Dog Boots Size Chart
Small - Beagle
Medium - Brittany
Large - Pointer
Xlarge - Lab

Brandon Anthony - Decatur, Tx. - Hunting Guide
I've been using Jim's Dog Boots since he started making these things, They are the best on the market in cost and durability. you can look
to spend up to three times the cost at the big chain stores to get a set of boots that come close to the quality of these. They hold tight
to your dog, so you very rarely loose one. The material these guys use is alot tougher than even the Dukes boots that I used before i found these. So bottom line is if your hunting in some country with cactus and sand burrs you need to try these boots out. As a long time quail hunting guide I know a good product, and this is
a great one.

Larry Hill - Krum, Tx - Dog Trainer/Guide
I have 20-30 pair of Jim' Dog Boots, and they last a long time, they are easy to get on and off when I'm training and they are built to last.

Hoyt W - Argyle, Tx
I'm 80 years old and these are the best dog boots I've used in my 65 years
of hunting. They protect my dogs feet and the ease of installation is wonderful.

Calvin B - Krum, Tx- Dog Trainer
These are the best dog boots I have used in years, they perform as advertised and last a long time.

Eric B - Sanger, Tx
Jims Dog Boots have really saved my dogs paws they will continue to run through sand burrs and grass burrs.

Ted T - Denton, Tx
My lab performs better wearing these boots, in fact they last longer then Dukes boots, bottom line, they are just made better.

Clem C - Dallas, Tx
I am training my hunting dogs on a daily basis and when Jim introduced these boots to my dogs, they performed better and lasted longer.

We will do Custom Boot Sizes, just contact Jim for more information jim@jimsdogboots.com

http://www.jimsdogboots.com

JimT

Re: Jim's Dog Boots

Post by JimT » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am

We have just added two new colors that are selling like crazy! If your dog throws a boot, you can actually find it..:)

Fluorescent Orange & Fluorescent Yellow

http://www.jimsdogboots.com