Blog for my Wirehaired Vizsla pics

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
EddieF

Blog for my Wirehaired Vizsla pics

Post by EddieF » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

I pick up my Wirehaired Vizsla pup this weekend! I figured instead of emailing my friends photos every couple days, I'd put this blog together so anyone interested could just check in from time to time and see photos or find out how her training is going. There's not much up there now, but in a week the pictures will start pouring in!!

http://www.hwvwinnie.blogspot.com/

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Re: Blog for my Wirehaired Vizsla pics

Post by wems2371 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 pm

That's a beautiful opening page on your blog site. Don't forget to post a few photos on gdf (just in case I forget about the blogsite)!!! Denise

EddieF

Re: Blog for my Wirehaired Vizsla pics

Post by EddieF » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:18 pm

wems2371 wrote:That's a beautiful opening page on your blog site. Don't forget to post a few photos on gdf (just in case I forget about the blogsite)!!! Denise
Thanks so much! I appreciate that (but blogspot sure makes it easy to 'design' your own blog!). Three more days until I meet her for the first time! I am absolutely useless at work this week.