The Arizona Hunter

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

The Arizona Hunter

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:41 pm

http://www.thearizonahunter.com/

A good friend of mine is getting this site going for the Arizona hunters from Big game to upland to fishing

Got a lot to build up but it is a start

Watch us as we grow :D
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: The Arizona Hunter

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 pm

Make sure you get a link to GDF.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 pm

I will pass it along I know the front page still has a lot to be done a friends link page

but for those that are interested in AZ game and fih information the web guy put a link to game and fish on the front

Glad to see you make this rely to other people Ezzy.... :|
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 am

To be clear, a link to GDF is only required on a site if that site link appears in your signature. In the Submit Your Site section, a link is not required. Just appreciated. :wink:
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 am

Thanks Aryes for the clarification...

I do refer people to GDF on other sites quite often when they are seeking advice on dog training and the site isn't a primary dog related site like this one is

and also I think I do contribute here

unlike like some that the only time you see them is when they have a litter to sell and will make a puppy post and maybe a post here and there while they have pups to sell

i Just thought since there are some people here that also enjoy other things then just dogs and upland or may want to hunt AZ ..that this would be an opp where they could share other stuff which..some times doesn't go well here like Deer hunting Bow and rifle and ..the other outdoor stuff

but GDF is one of the open better to the public dogs sites out here

Thank You