my dog inspired me... has yours?

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
mgoody215

my dog inspired me... has yours?

Post by mgoody215 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:23 pm

I recently started a website to vent my frustrations about my dog Watson... I swear, he's the most destructive dog that ever lived - You name it, he's eaten it.

Since Watson doesn’t respond to normal punishment, I figured the internet would be a better way to take my anger out on him.

That's why I built a site dedicated to him. The site is called ThingsMyDogAte.com (www.thingsmydogate.com) you gotta check it out!!!

It's purpose is to HELP YOU COPE WITH your own dog’s faults just like it does mine. At the very least, it’s an outlet for you to vent to other frustrated dog owners about your day-to-day struggles.

Let me know what you think...

Cowboy

Re: my dog inspired me... has yours?

Post by Cowboy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:22 pm

youll be suprised how many hits that thing will get. my lab Benelli has shredded 2 pairs of cowboy boots price=600 bucks

Don
GDF Junkie

Re: my dog inspired me... has yours?

Post by Don » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Oh for pete's sakes, quit snivveling. It's one of the joys of having a dog. Bodie has eaten a TV remote, three pairs of shoes, a cell phone. about 20 stuffed animals. two couch cushions and various other things. God I love him! :evil:
Never set your dog up to fail - Delmar smith

The greatest room in the world is the room for improvement - William F. Brown

Some people think to much like people and not enough like dogs!