United Bird Hunters

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
chris andrews

United Bird Hunters

Post by chris andrews » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:58 pm

www.unitedbirdhunters.com

I new field trial organization for hunters.

chris andrews

United Bird Hunters Q&A Link

Post by chris andrews » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 pm

I will be starting a Q & A link on the UBH website www.unitedbirdhunters.com. After you read the rules, website, etc... Please post your questions here in this post. I am going to start answering them on the website, because if you have the questions others will too. Please keep in mind we are a new organization and there will be a few bumps along the path to success. Thanks for your help.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: United Bird Hunters Q&A Link

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 pm

how does the scoring go if you have a safety bird
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.