PowerPoint Gundogs

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
PowerPoint

PowerPoint Gundogs

Post by PowerPoint » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:50 pm

stop by,and check out my new site.Hope we can serve your pointing dog needs.Home raised,Champion bred English Pointers,and English setters for the field,and trials

Vizsla Vince

Post by Vizsla Vince » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Link?

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:39 am

Click the litte "www" box in my post,or powerpointgundogs.com Thanks-

sweetsong

Post by sweetsong » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:59 am

Nice looking website! Are you able to use "PowerPoint" it is a registered trademark name for Microsoft? Just wondering.

Terry
Terry & Kim Singsank
Sweetsong Shorthairs

Sweetsong's Wildfire Greta
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=160

PowerPoint

Re: PowerPoint Gundogs

Post by PowerPoint » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:02 am

I added some more pics.Will be coming together soon.Puttinfg up more matrons soon.

mtlee

Re:

Post by mtlee » Sun May 04, 2008 7:17 pm

sweetsong wrote:Are you able to use "PowerPoint" it is a registered trademark name for Microsoft? Just wondering.

Terry
Thats the first thing that crossed my mind :D

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Tue May 06, 2008 9:18 am

I had to change the way it was displayed.Powerpoint is ok,but PowerPoint is not I was told by a Lawyer friend.I may sound un-educated,but I dont even know what a PowerPoint is(some kind of presentation tool)Not a nice pointing style hehe.They would have to search hard to look for a amall kennel like me with that name,and Im sure they have bigger fish to fry! But thanks for the concern.It certainally has people checking out my site(this thread about the name),so thanks again!

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Thu May 22, 2008 10:48 pm

The site looks good. An idea, you could add larger images to be displayed when someone clicks on one of the "thumbnail" size pictures you use throughout your site. I like the fact that the pictures are small in size (kb) for faster page loads, but some of them I'd like to see more detail so I instinctively tried to click on them to enlarge them.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Fri May 23, 2008 6:22 am

That is a good idea,and thanks.Ive been trying that.I am doing this myself,and there is alot I havnt figured out yet.I have some video clips Im trying to load now.One of puppies,and another one of hunting.Its a little frustrating! :D