Vanguard Vizslas

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Vanguard

Vanguard Vizslas

Post by Vanguard » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:08 pm

www.vanguardvizslas.com

My wife and I started in Vizslas over 9 years ago with the simple idea of owning one of these wonderful dogs as a companion and hunting dog. Of course our breeder invited us out to a field trial to watch. Intrigued by this field trial thing I was invited to enter an upcoming event with our then 6 month old pup and wouldnt you know it we got a placement and a ribbon. I believe the next comment went something along the lines of "wow thats a $500,000 dog ya got there" Little did I know how right they were.

Now almost 10 years later we are defiantly enthralled by this sport and the breed. My wife Ruth handles and competes with the dogs in agility, obedience, rally & the show ring. While I handle and compete with the dogs in American Field and AKC field trials, hunt tests and of course we always make time when the fall season rolls around for some upland game hunting.

Thanks for looking and stop by our website to learn more about our dogs and planned litters.
Matt Rogers

Vanguard Vizslas
www.vanguardvizslas.com

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Welcome and very nice site you have put together.