C.Rock Web Design

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
rockllews

C.Rock Web Design

Post by rockllews » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Hello All,

I've started a website design business to help pay my way through college!

I'm focusing on small agricultural/animal based businesses and offering custom, professional websites. Have horses or dogs? I'd especially love working with you, as those are two of my favorite subjects! I'll do my best to design industry-specific, budget appropriate sites for your business.

If you're thinking about putting your best foot forward in the vast online world, please contact me! I'll be happy to put together some drafts and quotes at no cost or obligation to you.

Thank you for your time!
Chelsea Rock
C.Rock Web Design
http://www.crockwebdesign.com

Kiki's Mom

Re: Web Design Services Offered

Post by Kiki's Mom » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Sent you a Private Meassage :lol:

rockllews

Re: C.Rock Web Design

Post by rockllews » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi All,
Just wanted for let you know I'm running a summer special on website designs. If you know anybody that might be interested in a website, please send them my way. Information on the special is listed on my site: www.crockwebdesign.com.

Thanks!
Chelsea

rockllews

Breeders/Trainers summer special ending soon

Post by rockllews » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to post a reminder that my breeders'/trainers' website design special will be ending soon on 09/25/2008. If you or anyone you know might be interested in a new website, I'd appreciate it if you send them my way! Also I joined the affiliate program with Bluehost; you'd be helping me out if you signed up for webhosting through the Bluehost link on my Services page, even if you used anothers' design services. :D

Thanks!
Chelsea Rock
http://www.crockwebdesign.com

PS. I just completed the website for my parents' business Rock Electric. Feel free to check it out at http://www.rockincelectric.com. More examples of my work on on the Portfolio page of my own site.

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Chelsea became my new webmaster in July. She is professional, timely, and has done a tremendous job of getting things lined out, updated and cleaned up for me. Her efforts were LONG overdue as I had been without a webmaster for better then a year when she agreed to take on my "project". 8)
Thanks Chelsea for a job well done and I highly encourage ANYONE and EVERYONE to give this girl your business of you want a great website. :wink: :wink:

rockllews

C.Rock Web Design: Improved Rates

Post by rockllews » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi All,
Just wanted to give an update.... I've restructured (and reduced) my website design rates! If you're interested, just drop me a line! I'll put together some drafts at no cost or obligation!

Have a great day,
Chelsea
www.crockwebdesign.com

rockllews

Post by rockllews » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi All,
I recently finished another small project and am looking for more! If you are thinking about having a website designed for your kennel/ranch/??? or just need a new webmaster, please check out my site at http://www.crockwebdesign.com .

I've decided to offer a Spring Discount :!: Anyone who books a project by May 1st will receive a $150 discount on any option of Packages One OR Two. Anyone who books by June 1st will receive a $100 discount on same packages.

Tuition is going up next year due to [more] budget cuts for higher education/state funded schools. :( You'd be helping a girl get through school! I'm studying zoology and the course loads make it pretty darn difficult to get a "real" job. Webdesign works great for me because it allows me the flexibility I need for school and getting home often enough to play with my pups and horse. For all the things I have on my things-to-do lists, though, I am very prompt and dedicated to my website design business. Have no worries there!

If you aren't in the market for a site but know someone who may be, I'd greatly appreciate if you'd send them this way.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :D
Chelsea

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:18 pm

You are probably working on things as we speak....check your email girl....:) Hoping all is going well for you.