GSP Pups for Sale

Mistletoe

GSP Pups for Sale

Post by Mistletoe » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:45 pm

Livers-5m&2f. English Imports, line breeding. 45 years in breed in UK.
Born 3/24/04 to Kentisworth Lark JH and Deepthatch Lassie CD MH
Repeat breeding. To the Standard. House pets, bed hogs.
Lassie has show title, done agility, tracking, in open obedience and hunts.
Lark is pointed in show ring, ready for Master Hunter tests.
Close working personal gun dogs.
www.FlintknapperKennel.com

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:25 am

Sounds like you have some nice dogs! You may also want to add this under the "Dogs For Sale" Page located here:
http://www.gundogforum.com/viewforum.php?f=58

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:03 pm

I like your dogs Mistletoe. One of my first GSP`S had the liver body with ticked legs, she was a wonderful beautiful dog. Interesting you have English Imports, why? How do they compare with dogs here? The GSP`s here are so divided in different catagories i guess that might be hard to answer, i might ask how your dogs compare to our Dual bred dogs? My partner said he used to see you at hunt tests when he lived in Az. Rick Hopkins.
brenda

Mistletoe

I remember Rick

Post by Mistletoe » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:03 am

Why? Met the breeder talked about vitamins, when we went to my truck she mentioned my gsp's had lovely heads. Oh really? What do you have?
Hers had won everything at Crufts, and then I knew I had met a real dog person. She has been in gsp's 45 years, aunt brought original gsp'sinto England after WW2, her kids weren't interested but my breeder's mom died, so she lived with auntie and fell in love with auntie's dogs. of the 8 pups, 7 became champions and were sent all over the world, some becoming the foundation stock forthat continent. I had always wanted a liver head, had never seen a solid liver, and fell in love with her pictures of Bobby. Seems judges in UK recently have told her Bobby had the perfect GSP head. I have his son, georgous, birdy, lovely temperment, snugglers, cuddlers, all the opposite of 20 years of American GSP's. I would never go back, they are so different. Working tests in England are 100 times tougher than all the tests I have seen, and been there done all that. That's why there are only 8 DC in 50 years in England. This breeder is the last of the field working stock, folks come and go, 5 years, they are gone. Color is chocolate fudge, and when the flecking comes on the bottom, it's like a neon light and easily seen in a dark wet forest, where the dogs have over a thousand birds shot over them daily.70 generation pedigree. Goes beyond Adam in American GSP's. Have done my homework. Go look at website and see the lovely, to the UK & American standard, not American show standard, with correct shoulders, angulation, etc., which americans never talk about.
http://www.FlintknapperKennel.com American home of Deepthatch Dogs