For your viewing pleasure

RatDog

For your viewing pleasure

Post by RatDog » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:08 pm

Here’s a few good hunting vids from this year. If
You aren’t familiar with Eric Forrester his videos are fabulous. He does the kind of hunting I like to do at a very high level. Great dog work, good editing and voice over commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LglnaZdQtg

This one is Tyler Webster. He has a podcast and has sort of become mister huns and sharpies. Does talks for OnX and stuff. Certainly knows what he’s doing. Selfishly I am a bit annoyed he has brought so much attention to the type of hunting I like to do and especially the area I like to do it in, NW ND but oh well.

https://youtu.be/vJKRLwbMUPY

Got me fired up for next year when my pup will be ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: For your viewing pleasure

Post by Sharon » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:48 am

Enjoyed those. Thanks.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:51 am

I love watching Eric Forrester hunt videos. I think I have seen about everyone he has put out in the last 5 years.He does quail in KS. Sharptail & hun in Mont. Chukar in heck's Canyon. Pheasant in SD. Sharptail & chickens in NE. The guy gets around, has good dogs, and makes good videos. Thanks for posting one of his new videos from this year. I just wish I could hunt as much as he does. :!:

RatDog

Post by RatDog » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:59 pm

deseeker wrote:I love watching Eric Forrester hunt videos. I think I have seen about everyone he has put out in the last 5 years.He does quail in KS. Sharptail & hun in Mont. Chukar in heck's Canyon. Pheasant in SD. Sharptail & chickens in NE. The guy gets around, has good dogs, and makes good videos. Thanks for posting one of his new videos from this year. I just wish I could hunt as much as he does. :!:
Yeah I think he’s the gold standard which is pretty darn impressive considering it’s just him and a go pro. I really dig that it’s all wild birds and as far as I can tell all public land. He’s good about showing the ups and downs, shows when things don’t go so well along with the high lights. Definitely inspires me to just do some research drop some pins on the map and go hunt different species in new places. I’m a big fan!

RatDog

Post by RatDog » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:29 am

https://youtu.be/OZZoXRBs8rY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:15 am

thanks for posting the video :D