Why I Love This Game......

Double_B_Kennels

Why I Love This Game......

Post by Double_B_Kennels » Tue May 10, 2022 7:02 am

We all have passions. We all go hard for a while. We all need a prolonged break at some point.

However, it has been many years, since I have had something consume me the way bird dogs and wingshooting have. With Bass boat prices sky high, fuel where it is and life's uncertainties, I have found myself dedicating more and more time to bird dogs and bird hunting. Between hunting season, training and running hunt tests and trials, there really is no off season!

But the pictures below, they show just why I love doing it!

It is fun. It takes time and patience. It will frustrate the heck out of you some days. Yet, when you see them (the dogs) starting to figure it out, it gets you excited and wanting more. Then, when their light bulb finally turns on and they become machines in the field, it will leave you speechless!

I am looking forward to being on the water this summer, but I will certainly be working dogs!
Upland 21.jpg
Upland 90.jpg
Upland 42.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Why I Love This Game......

Post by Sharon » Tue May 10, 2022 10:00 am

I sure hear you. That is a great post and beautiful pics. Thanks. :)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Shrhr

Re: Why I Love This Game......

Post by Shrhr » Tue May 10, 2022 11:21 am

Nice pictures