Welcome Tim

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Welcome Tim

Post by Sharon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:36 pm

So thrilled to have this new member with us. He has helped a multitude of people over the years ... training their dog, judging etc..... We're so lucky to have him here. Welcome Tim. ( I am posting this here because so few members seem to go to the "a little about you" thread unfortunately.)

............................................................................................

"Hello everyone.
I am 72 years old. I have been breeding English Setters for over 40 years and have produced many field trial winners as well as outstanding hunting dogs.
I trained professionally for many of those years and ran a shooting preserve on our farm.
My passion has always been grouse and woodcock although texas quail can be just as exciting.
I started hunting as a child with my dad and several of his close friends and have never regretted that great start.
I tend to shoot fewer birds these days because as the saying goes. "If you shoot the bird the next dog can't point it."
That's about it for me.
Look forward to participating in this great message board." quote from the welcome to new members thread. "
TT
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

MNTonester

Re: Welcome Tim

Post by MNTonester » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:38 pm

Great to have you here. The more the merrier

Tim Tufts

Post by Tim Tufts » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 am

Thank you so much for your warm welcome everyone. Having spent most of my time with a shotgun rather than a mouse in my hands it will probably take a while to figure out all the in's and out's of this forum but I'll figure it out eventually.
TT

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:38 am

welcome to the forum :D

birddogger2

Post by birddogger2 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Tim -

Welcome aboard. There is a really nice bunch of folks on here...they even put up with ME!

RayG