rediscovered the Gun Dog Forum

MNTonester

rediscovered the Gun Dog Forum

Post by MNTonester » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:00 pm

First let me say, I hate Microsoft products, but I use Windows so I'm stuck with it. I had been a user of Firefox but MS made it so onerous to try to use that browser that I was forced to Explorer/Edge. One of the last MS updates has really messed up a number of things on my older laptop, so I went back to Firefox. It functions okay and I rediscovered GDF in my Firefox bookmarks. Hope you're all doing well. Was saddened to hear of Ezzy's passing. It's hunting season so I hope to see some bird and bird dog stories. Best wishes to you all.
Tony

Steve007

Re: rediscovered the Gun Dog Forum

Post by Steve007 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Nice to see you here, Mighty Tonester. I am certain all the members will be awed and impressed by pictures of your noble dog. There have been pictures of your breed here previously, and comments were quite favorable.

Steve

ex28

Re: rediscovered the Gun Dog Forum

Post by ex28 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:43 pm

MNTonester wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:00 pm
First let me say, I hate Microsoft products, but I use Windows so I'm stuck with it. I had been a user of Firefox but MS made it so onerous to try to use that browser that I was forced to Explorer/Edge. One of the last MS updates has really messed up a number of things on my older laptop, so I went back to Firefox. It functions okay and I rediscovered GDF in my Firefox bookmarks. Hope you're all doing well. Was saddened to hear of Ezzy's passing. It's hunting season so I hope to see some bird and bird dog stories. Best wishes to you all.
Tony
I'd suggest switching to Chrome. You can import your bookmarks if needed.