Perfection Kennels Seminar

gr_elliott

Perfection Kennels Seminar

Post by gr_elliott » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Has anyone been to a seminar put on by Perfection Kennels (Jon & Cindy Hann)? I have a chance to go to one in March and was curious what people that have gone thought about it.

thanks

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Interesting question. Their videos are great, but you do got to wonder how well that transfers over into a seminar setting with a limited amount of time. Does anyone have experience with this?
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

NVgsp

Post by NVgsp » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:12 pm

I cant answer your question, but would be interested in finding some info out in regards to it. I have been waiting for the Perfection Retreive, that they mention at the end of the Perfect Finish...anyone have any info on this as well?
Chris

gr_elliott

Post by gr_elliott » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:48 pm

there is a GSP club in San Antonio that is hosting this, and the price seems pretty fair. $150/ a dog and $100 without a dog, this includes lunch all weekend.

I like the tapes a lot, heck I re-watched the whoa training in the Perfect start last night. I am interisted in going, but like you guys, I am not sure how this will transition.

Guess I might have to take one for the team and find out :lol:

Meat

Post by Meat » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:48 pm

I plan on attending one in Cedar Rapids Iowa in April but dont know anyone that has been to one. I would say the videos are excellent and some hands on would have to help. I dont think you can go wrong at that price compared to some of the big name seminars