Rednek Joe Buttry Has Passed Away

doco
Location: Massena, NY - on the Northermost US/Canadian Border

Rednek Joe Buttry Has Passed Away

Post by doco » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I post the Joe Buttry Unexpectedly passed away yesterday. I have no details other than his family posting on Facebook. My Condolences to all that knew him. I considered him a friend and was glad to place his first puppy in his first stake. It was from this place that he approached me and we became good friends always talking dogs. He was blessed to have a few of them and he knew when he had to let them go to others due to his time constraints and he always had the dog in mind. The Pointer I initially placed and was sold is winning and a shorthair Puppy I sold him is 2 and is well on his way to All Age! Prayers to his family and keep on smilin Joey...you done good!

remmy

Re: Rednek Joe Buttry Has Passed Away

Post by remmy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:17 am

For those who didn't know Joe he was on here as "jcbuttry8". Joe was such a nice guy and will be missed. My condolences to his family, especially his kids.

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 am

This is so sad. Joe contacted me with some very good advice and encouragement when I got my first pup. Real nice guy. RIP.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Very sad indeed. Far, far too young.

Joe was a good guy and fun to be around.

I remember when he ran his first trial dog, Kona down at Petersburg... not so very long ago.

My condolences to his family and a special note of sympathy to his daughter Emily, who shared his abiding love of bird dogs.

May he rest in peace.

RayG

fourseasons

Post by fourseasons » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:54 pm

I too remember Joe running his first dog at Petersburg - I was line marshaling that day - Joe was 100 percent into it from the start ;-) He was also a volunteer Moderator here on GDF for a while. Joe will be missed...