Ivan Aftermath

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Ivan Aftermath

Post by Greg Jennings » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:03 pm

I know that quite a few of the folks here are in the Souteast. I hope everyone has made it through Ivan OK.

We were extremely lucky and I hope that everyone here and their families were also.

Best regards,

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:31 pm

my parents and my sister's family are in mobile.... they were very lucky to be on the "correct" side of the storm. my family in the gulf shores and pensacola area are still waiting to find out what has happened to their homes. we are thankful that they are all alright... as you can always rebuild a home!!

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:38 pm

I have people in FL that are getting a pup from me in a few weeks that had some home and yard damage, but as Sudie says...you can replace the physical items...it's the people that can't be replaced. I also hope and pray that anyone on this board or that they know of that went through this are ok and safe.

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:44 pm

Here in IL we're expected to get rainshowers this weekend because of it. That's about it from this neck of the woods.

Glad we don't know of any casualties in the south. No news is good news with that in mind (you don't hear about someone being alright, you only hear about devistation in the news anymore).
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux