Champuion GSP Litter in Texas/Kansas

TBomer

Champuion GSP Litter in Texas/Kansas

Post by TBomer » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:34 am

Puppies arrived 8-28-2015 of of BDK's All That Jazz X Uodibar's Against All Odds. We had 5 girl and 6 boys. Looks like I will have 4 puppies available for sale. $1,000.00 each. Jazz won the Amateur Shooting Dog and was runner up in the Open Shooting Dog at Region VII in February as a very young 3 year old. Puppies that she had last year are doing well as puppy/derby dogs and several will be in the Futurity this year. The hunters that also have puppies report that they are doing well and will all be hunting this fall. Blue is a multiple hour champion as well and the puppies should be nice dogs as well. You can see pictures of both sire and dam as well as the puppies pedigree and my contact info as http://www.bluedawnkennels.com on the upcoming litter/puppies page.
Last edited by TBomer on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunDogAdventures

Re: Champuion GSP Litter in Texas/Kansas

Post by GunDogAdventures » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Can't wait to see the pics of the little girls! I'm already thinking up names, but my wife says we'll have to see what she looks like before we choose one!

Eric

Post by Eric » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:01 pm

TBomer wrote:I will have 4 puppies available for sale. $1,00.00 each.
A hundred dollars seems pretty cheap for a pup from a litter like this :P

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Oh, I wish I was 20 years younger.
I had a GSP whose grandfather was FC AFC Bluemax Spitfire V Grief , NFC FC BMK's Wild Child as the Grandmother and BMK's Call to Glory as the dam . Best dog I ever had !

CHJIII

Post by CHJIII » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Sharon wrote:Oh, I wish I was 20 years younger.
I had a GSP whose grandfather was FC AFC Bluemax Spitfire V Grief , NFC FC BMK's Wild Child as the Grandmother and BMK's Call to Glory as the dam . Best dog I ever had !
Sharon,

I still have a dog (on his last legs) that had FC AFC Bluemax Spitfire V Grief and Slick as his grandfathers. Best dog I ever or will have.