Puppy Transport

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Puppy Transport

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:48 am

By any chance is anyone coming from the Michigan/Ohio area to closer to Arizona. I have 2 pups I have been trying to get out here. I am not doing the months on the road anymore and other plans fell through an now the pups are a little older

Thank you

doco
Location: Massena, NY - on the Northermost US/Canadian Border

Re: Puppy Transport

Post by doco » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:31 am

I just used both Gun Dog Express and Buckeye Hauling within the last month and can't say enough good things about either one. They both post their schedule and route on their websites.

Az Draht

Post by Az Draht » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 am

I am in minnesota right now. I will be leaving for AZ from southern MN or southeast WI on Oct 30. I will haul them if they can be in se wi on the 29th.

I do not have a crate though. And not much room for more than a med crate.

Az Draht

Post by Az Draht » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:22 am

I will be leaving from the black river falls area of wi. It is more west central than se wi

jetjockey

Post by jetjockey » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:38 pm

My dog will never ride with GD express EVER again. They got my dog to the wrong destination 4 days late, and were going to drop the dog off under a tree in the shade next to some kennels that weren't even at the agreed upon address for delivery. A simple phone call to me, the shipper , would have alleviated may, many problems when the drive couldnt find the proper address. After that, a simple apology would have probably sufficed, but the driver only made excuses. I'm just glad my trainer wasn't waiting on my pup to head to camp or to a trial. Unfortunately for GD EX, that cost them a ton of business.

Cora's Shadow

Post by Cora's Shadow » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 am

How old are the pups are when do you need them by?

A group of us are meeting in South Dakota on November 8th-12th for a hunt. I have a friend driving from Michigan to be there. And then another friend will be driving home to Arizona from there. So it might be possible for the two of them to transport the pups but only if we could fit them both into one crate and you wouldn't mind the wait.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:36 pm

They are about 12 weeks old. Had a few deals set up to get the pups but they kept falling through for one reason or another...I need a day and week stretcher LOL
520-705-2584 is my number