OT --- Easter

Doc E

OT --- Easter

Post by Doc E » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 am

A preacher was putting on some Sunday school............ Talking about Holidays.
The peacher asked "Little Johnny" why we had Easter.
Little Johnny replied, "We have Easter in order to celebrate the Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs and Easter candy".
The preacher said, "Well, that's not quite right Little Johnny, do you know what the Resurrection is"?
Little Johnny replied, "Not exactly, but I know that if you have one that lasts more than 4 hours, you have to call the Doctor immediately"............

jwnissen

Re: OT --- Easter

Post by jwnissen » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Now thats funny right there!!! :lol:

Preacher
Location: Strongs, MI (15 miles past the middle of nowhere), in da U.P. eh

Post by Preacher » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:51 am

Stinking funny! I may have to use this in a sermon.

Hattrick

Post by Hattrick » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 am

Lol!

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

So I called the Dr and he said

you put the lime in the coconut......

Doc E

How About This One

Post by Doc E » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

One Easter morning, a Sunday School teacher asked her class if they knew the origins of this, special day. One young man responded immediately, "It's opening day for the Yankees and Giants." Not wishing to stifle creative thinking, the teacher responded, "What a wonderful answer! But I had something else in mind." A young girl then stood and remarked, "That's the day we get n...ice new clothes and go find the eggs from the Easter Bunny. "That's right," said the teacher. "But there's something else just a little more important. A young man then jumped up and yelled, "I know, I know!! After Jesus died on the cross, some of his friends buried him in a tomb they called a sepulcher." The teacher thought, "I don't believe it, someone actually knows." The little boy continued, "And three days later Jesus arose and opened the door of the tomb and stepped out." "Yes, yes!" said the teacher. "Go on, go on!" And the youngster said, "And if he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of Winter."