Bread Dog

Vision

Bread Dog

Post by Vision » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Will someone please PM me the recipe for bread dog. I keep reading all the posts referring to bread dog and would like to try it sometime. Is it hard to make, does it take all day to cook, what is the best breed for bread dog? So many questions, hopefully some answers.

UpNorthHuntin

Re: Bread Dog

Post by UpNorthHuntin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Vision wrote:Will someone please PM me the recipe for bread dog. I keep reading all the posts referring to bread dog and would like to try it sometime. Is it hard to make, does it take all day to cook, what is the best breed for bread dog? So many questions, hopefully some answers.
I believe I had this once in Korea, but it was from one of the smaller breeds.... Chihuahua I think, but it wasn't breaded.... Sorry, bad humor, I know!!!! Couldn't help it..

Doc E

Post by Doc E » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 pm

I think the recipe calls for a bred dog for making a bread dog. It doesn't need to be a top notch breeding but it's an art to make the breading or a Bread dog.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't know about bread dogs, but I can say that to keep a trial dog you will probably knead a a lot of dough.

Maybe they get them "white dogs" by dipping them in flour before they "fry" them.

I'd better stop.

RayG

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Is it like a vegan hotdog? Maybe you could adapt a hushpuppy recipe.

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Vision wrote:Will someone please PM me the recipe for bread dog. I keep reading all the posts referring to bread dog and would like to try it sometime. Is it hard to make, does it take all day to cook, what is the best breed for bread dog? So many questions, hopefully some answers.
ROFL!!!! THANK YOU!

fuzznut

Post by fuzznut » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

I think in order to have Bread Dogs, you need one that has been Confirmed! Maybe they are Catholic?
And they probably have to "heel" before they are "confirmed", and then they can be "bread"?
Fuzz

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm not sure about "bread doG" but dog bread is simply yellow corn meal, water, oil and salt mixed together, formed into patties and fried. Never tried it but seems simple enough.
Last edited by Brazosvalleyvizslas on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SCT

Post by SCT » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:43 pm

I think you have to send the confirmed bread dog threw a hot oven to....I mean also. :D

Vision

Post by Vision » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

fuzznut wrote:I think in order to have Bread Dogs, you need one that has been Confirmed! Maybe they are Catholic?
And they probably have to "heel" before they are "confirmed", and then they can be "bread"?
Fuzz

Fuzz you are so right, it is so important to "heel" yourself spiritually before you become confirmed.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 am

You people no that there is know such thing as bread dog. A dog breading takes place when one dog gets on top of another dog and they get al tyed up and have trouble healing or laying till they are broken apart. It takes several weaks till you no for sure if the breading worked but if it did you might have little hotdogs in a couple of mon. It sure doent make much scents but it is the weigh it reely works.

Ghosted3

Post by Ghosted3 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 am

ezzy333 wrote:You people no that there is know such thing as bread dog. A dog breading takes place when one dog gets on top of another dog and they get al tyed up and have trouble healing or laying till they are broken apart. It takes several weaks till you no for sure if the breading worked but if it did you might have little hotdogs in a couple of mon. It sure doent make much scents but it is the weigh it reely works.

That looks like the spelling from the video games I played when I was younger lol

Corry

fuzznut

Post by fuzznut » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 am

fuzznut wrote:I think in order to have Bread Dogs, you need one that has been Confirmed! Maybe they are Catholic?
Fuzz
Whoops, I meant "heal", not "heel".... egg on face!

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

fuzznut wrote:
Fuzz
Whoops, I meant "heal", not "heel".... egg on face!
Fuzz - If they ain't Catholics(or Episcopalians or Lutherans), maybe all they need to do is beg and pray to be "healed" ??

I hear that all they need to be "healed" is to have this southeren fellow named Billy Joe or Billy Lee or Billy (something), just come and lay his hands on them. He must be some trainer. Sure must be one heck of a dog and pony show.

RayG