Pics Of The Best Dogs That "We" Have Owned

Ron R

Pics Of The Best Dogs That "We" Have Owned

Post by Ron R » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 am

Maybe some of you would like to post some pics (old or new) of our best birddogs that we have owned throughout the years.

Numero Uno is my avater Chopper.

#2 is (Rawlings Sammie James Dio)

#3 is (Rawlings Coupe DeVille)

#4 is (1xCh Rawlings Bedtime Bugsy)
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

birddog1968
GDF Junkie

Re: Pics Of The Best Dogs That "We" Have Owned

Post by birddog1968 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 am

For retrievers have to be between a dog named Pepper I had in the 70's and 80's and my current Bud dog. Its a hard choice because Bud added Point and some of the best bird sense
I have ever seen in a Lab or any dog for that matter. He often shows the pointers the short way to the birds :lol:

Pepper

Bud

Pointers I'd have to say my current Jake dog, tho I believe this pup may prove to be a little better....Jake is just flat out SMART.

The second kick from a mule is of very little educational value - from Wing and Shot.

Hunters Pale Rider

Hunters Branch Jalapeno

dezasterous gundogs

Post by dezasterous gundogs » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm

My Huntin Buddy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I have had some great dogs over the years. Had a few shorthairs that tore up the country and flat out found birds, but this one is by far the it dog. She is all me all the time and when she runs it just puts a smile on my face that just won't go away. She finds birds and handles better than anything I have ever had. She will stand a pheasant just the same as a quail. At 18 months old you can't want or ask for any more. Can't wait to see what she does when she grows up.