this board should be proud!!!

lockhart52

this board should be proud!!!

Post by lockhart52 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I am a new guy and just wanted to say how impressed I am with this board. I am member of other boards and can honestly say that the members of this board are great. I have spoke with people and learned a lot from them. I also have sent a few PM messages to members and made a few new web friends. The members of this board should be proud, as this is a very welcoming community. I have joined other boards and cannot say the same about them(gun dog forums). So I tip my hat off to you all.

Thankzz from a Newbi. :D :D

KyCountry

Re: this board should be proud!!!

Post by KyCountry » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm

This is a great board. A lot of extremely knowledgeable people. Every piece of information needed to successfully raise and train a dog can be found by reading on this site. Technology is a crazy thing.

Ghosted3

Post by Ghosted3 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 am

It is nice to come to a place and ask a question and have a lot of answers / opinions in a short amount of time.

Corry

SpinoneIllinois

Post by SpinoneIllinois » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:15 am

Wholeheartedly agree.
I made a purchase the other day from the sponsor and told them how much I value the board.

Flmedic

Post by Flmedic » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm

I have to agree, being fairly new to the board myself, and just getting back into bird hunting after a 20 year hiatus, the board and members have been great, This will be my first year doing trials with NSTRA in the illinois region, I have 3 young dogs so I am sure I will be looking for a lot of advise LOL!

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 am

First, thank you guys so much for the kind words about GDF

GDF is, really, an online community. Like every other community, it is diverse and we have our little disagreements. For the most part, however, we get along because we love our dogs, our hunting and our dog games.

Hope everyone keeps enjoying GDF and, most importantly, that GDF helps them enjoy their dogs.

Greg J.