north star dog box opinions

TM964x4

north star dog box opinions

Post by TM964x4 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm

I've been looking at dog boxes for a while now and have recently come across the northstar line of boxes. For some reason they appeal to me. I haven't had much luck finding many experiences from other people about them so I figured I'd ask all of you. What do/dont you like about the box? What features are a must? Anything you can think of about them would be greatly appreciated. I've looked at the bitter creek, deerskin,ainley,mountain top all are really nice. Pictures would also be great! Thank you, TM

birddog1968
GDF Junkie

Re: north star dog box opinions

Post by birddog1968 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Its an adequate box but I wouldn't buy another......we have a two hole here the boss bought and it works, but all the corners are cracking and I don't like the floor grates. Not a bad box I just prefer metal boxes.
The second kick from a mule is of very little educational value - from Wing and Shot.

Hunters Pale Rider

Hunters Branch Jalapeno

rockyridge kennels

Post by rockyridge kennels » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 pm

I just picked up a custom 8 hole box for my horse trailer. Quality is great, it looks fantastic and Phil was great to work with.

I dont have any floor grates in the boxes. Give them a call I think you will be glad you did :wink:

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

I haven't had mine but one season, I had a custom five hole built. So far so good, I also left out the floor grates.

birddog1968
GDF Junkie

Post by birddog1968 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Hope your corners don't start cracking like this one Coop, its the Top 45 degree corners.....this one is about 3 years old maybe 4.
The second kick from a mule is of very little educational value - from Wing and Shot.

Hunters Pale Rider

Hunters Branch Jalapeno