Concrete Pointer

tnbirddogman

Concrete Pointer

Post by tnbirddogman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 am

A few months ago I saw an ad for concrete pointing dogs. Does anyone happen to know who has them?

Buckeye_V

Re: Concrete Pointer

Post by Buckeye_V » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:03 am

Not sure. Sounds really cool though!

I found a place that will etch into a sheet of stone from whatever picture you have. That is cool too.
We have done something with nothing for so long we are now qualified to do everything with anything....

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=275

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=520

postoakshorthairs

Post by postoakshorthairs » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

You mean the life sized ones? If so, there's a place near me that sells yard ornaments that has them. They can pain them to match what you want. I'm sure there are similar places everywhere. I can get you the info if you want. They're near Pana Illinois.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm

tnbirddogman wrote:A few months ago I saw an ad for concrete pointing dogs. Does anyone happen to know who has them?

i bought a ceramic, life size one in Canada at an auction. The neighbor called Amimal Control because she though i was leaving my dog outside too much - we kept it in the garden by the front yard fence. :)
Last edited by Sharon on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

OUBobcat06

Post by OUBobcat06 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Sharon wrote: The neighbor called Amimal Control because she though i was leaving my dog outside too much

Now that's the definition of a Woah-Broke dog.... one that can be left out for days on end, and not move a muscle!! ;)

Vonrommel

Post by Vonrommel » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

tnbirddogman,
I do believe the guy that runs this place told me he had them before, but you should call them to make sure. Ask for Brad, he's the owner, and tell him Jeff Guy sent ya. I know he hauls stuff everywhere so maybe he has a spot close to you.

Hampton Wholesale Statuary
423-725-2834

asc

Post by asc » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Sharon wrote:
tnbirddogman wrote:A few months ago I saw an ad for concrete pointing dogs. Does anyone happen to know who has them?

i bought a ceramic, life size one in Canada at an auction. The neighbor called Amimal Control because she though i was leaving my dog outside too much - we kept it in the garden by the front yard fence. :)
Thats funny..
Good whiskey,good dogs, no BS!

tnbirddogman

Post by tnbirddogman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Thanks for the help. Vonrommel, I'll give that guy a call and will certainly mention your name.