Perfect Pedigree Issues

Elroy's Bandit

Perfect Pedigree Issues

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 am

I have been trying to find out why the Perfect Pedigree site will not allow edit's and / or new pedigree adds. It shows an error that I am not allowed access to the page even though I am signed in. I have posted in member help, etc.for months....no response. I have sent Grant e-mails...no response. Does anyone know, Is Gramt still running that site because it is his e-mail address in the contact bar.Anybody know what is happening there? Who is in charge of Perfect Pedigree's. Crazy and frustrating.
Thanks,
Bill L.

Chaingang

Re: Perfect Pedigree Issues

Post by Chaingang » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 am

Seems to work for me??

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Try clearing your cookies and that and see if it works...

Elroy's Bandit

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I have tryed clearing cookies...multiple times. I tryed to set up a new "pedigree" which it allows, then will not let me edit the ped...almost as if I entered the page without authorization. Strang. I am not the only one with this issue, as I have heard from some other GDF that they are unable to "edit".
Bill L.

djloder

Post by djloder » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 pm

They won't help I have been trying to get this fixed for years. They will not delete it either. I would love to edit my pups ped.
Derek Lodermeier
TR GUN Derrick de L'Etoile du Nord NA-PZ1TAN http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=2204

ckirsch

Post by ckirsch » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

I can't get any response from them either......

Birddog3412

Post by Birddog3412 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

I am very confused. Why do you need to edit a pedigee? Did it change or are you just wanting to add titles and ch? I don't believe that you can edit any pedigee. Only the ones u create. Just make a new one. I don't believe grant is running this site anymore. Get ahold of one of the mods for more info.

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Elroy's Bandit wrote:I have tryed clearing cookies...multiple times. I tryed to set up a new "pedigree" which it allows, then will not let me edit the ped...almost as if I entered the page without authorization. Strang. I am not the only one with this issue, as I have heard from some other GDF that they are unable to "edit".
Bill L.
Have you tried entering with a different browser, I.E. Google Chrome, Fire Fox, Internet Explorer??

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Birddog3412 wrote:I am very confused. Why do you need to edit a pedigee? Did it change or are you just wanting to add titles and ch? I don't believe that you can edit any pedigee. Only the ones u create. Just make a new one. I don't believe grant is running this site anymore. Get ahold of one of the mods for more info.
You can edit any pedigree that you "wrote". I can any time, I have.

Elroy's Bandit

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Not editting my dogs pedigree, trying to edit my perfect pedigree "page". Correct..... new wins, events, titles. It appears that the site has been abondoned. I have asked Mod's numerous times and have not recieved a response over the past 15 months. I did try a new track, and it worked. I deleted my account. Started over, but it won;t let you use the same the e-mail address. Started from scratch with a secondary e-mail account I have,and that seems to have worked for now.
Bill L.

Birddog3412

Post by Birddog3412 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Ahumphers91a wrote:
Birddog3412 wrote:I am very confused. Why do you need to edit a pedigee? Did it change or are you just wanting to add titles and ch? I don't believe that you can edit any pedigee. Only the ones u create. Just make a new one. I don't believe grant is running this site anymore. Get ahold of one of the mods for more info.
You can edit any pedigree that you "wrote". I can any time, I have.
I said created. Think we are on the same page.

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Elroy's Bandit wrote:Not editting my dogs pedigree, trying to edit my perfect pedigree "page". Correct..... new wins, events, titles. It appears that the site has been abondoned. I have asked Mod's numerous times and have not recieved a response over the past 15 months. I did try a new track, and it worked. I deleted my account. Started over, but it won;t let you use the same the e-mail address. Started from scratch with a secondary e-mail account I have,and that seems to have worked for now.
Bill L.
Sorry, wish I could help. I usually make my own pedigrees, 5 generations...and birdog, yes we are LOL...

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Wish I could help you but it seems no one is doing anything with it as I casn't get an answer either.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 am

I believe that Grant sold Perfect Pedigrees to Steve Snell along with GDF. Emailing Grant is going to be useless. Suggest you PM "admin" through this site.

Greg J.