new to forum hello all...

smdawg

new to forum hello all...

Post by smdawg » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:47 pm

This is my first post on this forum. I've been patiently waiting for a pup for about 8 months. I found out that pups were born yesterday... what a great birthday present.... I'm getting a small munsterlander from a breeder in Canada, Lonesome Doves. I look forward to the time...and the time and training that takes place... I might ask a few dumb questions to a few of you...sorry, Rusty

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:20 pm

The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

Welcome to the forum!
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

WildRose

Post by WildRose » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:27 pm

How cute.. who couldn't love puppies! They look so much like the litter we had (gsp's) on saturday it's amazing... just a little hairier!

Welcome and have fun. CR
There's a reason I like dogs better'n people

Frenchy

Post by Frenchy » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:22 am

Welcome aboard SMDAWG. Congrats on the new puppy. I understand that Lonesome Dove's munsterlanders are considered the cream of the crop and that he is a great resourse for training information. Hope to see lots of pictures in the future. Are you going to be joining NAVHDA?

smdawg

Post by smdawg » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:08 pm

Frenchy,

I joined a couple months ago. It just happened to be at the time the monthly magazine came out with a small munsterlander on cover. It was a pup from my breeder. Pups name was Lonesome Dove's Patches. She now resides in North Carolina I believe. That made me feel like I chose a great breeder. I think one of the factors in choosing Bill Dove as a breeder was his help in training. I hope to learn lots and probably will. First thing, to be patient I believe.....
Rusty