looking for a ground transporter

sckwest1

looking for a ground transporter

Post by sckwest1 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Does anyone have a ground shipper that they recommend? I need to have a dog shipped from Missouri to Utah. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, SCKWEST

codym

Re: looking for a ground transporter

Post by codym » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I've used adventure bound gundogs before from Kansas to New Mexico and they did a good job. I would use them again.

gotpointers

Post by gotpointers » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:10 am

I have one for you she's out of las vegas n.v. she's hauled about 7 for me so far. She brought 3 adult labs from WI to NM. for 500$ could have been just a favor for past business though. Shes taking a GlP to washington for me this week from NM so shes sort of headed your way anyway. My customers seem happy. Don't know if she wants me posting her # on boards so pm would be best.

ckirsch

Post by ckirsch » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 am

Stay away from Redwing Hound Haulers.....

gotpointers

Post by gotpointers » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 am

I always try to google search the business name and/or phone# before dealing with anyone.

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 am

I used Adventure Bound Gundogs as well from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania. They did a great job and Heather was really nice.

gittrdonebritts

Post by gittrdonebritts » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 pm

ckirsch wrote:Stay away from Redwing Hound Haulers.....
Things like that are better to be shared through PM

Ron R

Post by Ron R » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

gittrdonebritts wrote:
Things like that are better to be shared through PM
I disagree.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Is there a legitimate reason why you say this? is it from Personal experience not just hear say.. The people who run this business may not be on this site to defend themselves and what may or may not have happened.

Just trying to be fair then just having a one liner not to use them because of an unknown reason to the rest of the board.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

ckirsch

Post by ckirsch » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 pm

K9,

I had some trouble with that outfit, and sure would have appreciated it if someone had let me know ahead of time what I might expect from them, so that the pup and I would have been spared the bad experience. You're probably right in that I should have PM'd the original poster.

CK

Ron R

Post by Ron R » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:02 pm

ckirsch wrote:You're probably right in that I should have PM'd the original poster.
I disagree again, I think your one liner was fine and if one was interested they in turn could pm you for the details of your experience with them. You gave a vague fair warning without saying anything good or bad.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 pm

ckirsch wrote:K9,

I had some trouble with that outfit, and sure would have appreciated it if someone had let me know ahead of time what I might expect from them, so that the pup and I would have been spared the bad experience. You're probably right in that I should have PM'd the original poster.

CK
It is hard to keep an even line ...But if you had a bad experience then you are speaking first hand of your direct experience...

Just want this to stay away from the I heard yada yada rumor on the grape vine.. :wink:

Agreed is nice to know when there is something or someone to stay away from..but we do have to be careful on how it is approached.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.