Horse Manure!

Nhuskr

Horse Manure!

Post by Nhuskr » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Uggh! Tucker discovered horse manure this afternoon and that it does NOT agree with his stomach. He's been vomiting for a couple of hours now. Any suggestions on dealing with an upset stomach?

Cheryl

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Re: Horse Manure!

Post by Cajun Casey » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Whole wheat bread or soupy oatmeal.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Are you sure that is all he got into?

Pepto Bismal about 1/2 a childs dose If he doesn't stop throwing up by morning get him to the vet also try and get fluids in his system one to help flush out what may still be in there irritating his system

Once he is through throwing up Gerber baby rice cereal is easy on the stomach mixed with a little cottage cheese
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Nhuskr

Post by Nhuskr » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

kninebirddog wrote:Are you sure that is all he got into?

Pepto Bismal about 1/2 a childs dose If he doesn't stop throwing up by morning get him to the vet also try and get fluids in his system one to help flush out what may still be in there irritating his system

Once he is through throwing up Gerber baby rice cereal is easy on the stomach mixed with a little cottage cheese
Yes, I'm positive. I was with him in the pasture and the first 3 times he puked, it was all green and lovely smelling. :? Now, it's just bile.

Thanks, I'll go dig out the Pepto.

Cheryl

jarbo03

Post by jarbo03 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Dealt with this last week with my WPG pup, diarrhea followed with him. Pepto works, along with some hamburger and rice for a few days, he was good as new.