APAA Study

3Britts

APAA Study

Post by 3Britts » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

In a resent fictious study by the APAA (Animal Psychiatric Association of America) the following was found.

In a study done by 27 notable animal psychiatrists on the reasoning behind lost and runaway dogs in Field Trial All Age stakes in North America, it was determined that the reason from runaways and lost dogs was not caused due to lack of training or stubbern animals. In most cases, the cause was simply a predetermined means of fixing the stake by the dogs themselves. It seems that dogs can, in fact, communicate with eachother over vast plots of ground in an effort to sneak off for a rendezvous. Apparently, many breeds are unsatisfied with winning at all cost and have chosen to determin the winning dog themselves. At the beginning of each trial the animals, usually lead by the coniving Brittany (know for its french origin and ability to make deals) and the devious German Shorthair Pointer (known for its willingness to control other breeds through selective breeding) have joined together and selected those dogs most deserving of a win. These dogs have found birds and been productive where other dogs, of greater talent, have been lost on course.

This study was brought forward by Dev. L Lish

I don't know about you, but I am apalled at the gaul of these animals.
What do you think we should do? I ask this of BirdDogz and Ray G.
The rest of you can chime in as well. :wink:

topher40
GDF Junkie

Re: APAA Study

Post by topher40 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Thats just to funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine

r nickell

Post by r nickell » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 pm

To me it just begs the question how many dog cookies does it take to throw a field trial. :roll:
W.W.T.G.D.

Birddog3412

Post by Birddog3412 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

r nickell wrote:To me it just begs the question how many dog cookies does it take to throw a field trial. :roll:
You mean Scoobie snacks?? :D

Ryman Gun Dog

Post by Ryman Gun Dog » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm

3Britts,
Now that you have let the truth out, things will never be the same.
RGD/Dave

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I am insulted that you would say that the Brit is the organizer. Everyone knows that the Germans, with their versatility, are better at organizing and bossing everyone else around, and the GWP's just look too goofy to pull off something like that, so it is clearly the GSP's that are in charge of it. Yes, I have seen the phenomenon you speak of. Well kept FT secret though.

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm

PS I really wish you would not talk about it in the open like this.

3Britts

Post by 3Britts » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 am

Update.

Further evidence has come to light that points toward the DD crowd as the funding agent for this plot. This would account for their lightning fast course work, they are gaining intell. for the other dogs.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

You know... I might have been at that trial! There were a couple of AF pointers that had been cross registered AKC and they were doing well because they weren't included in the conspiracy. Continentals never trust the English you know. They know the English will take advantage of any situation to try and come out on top.

However, the devious Britt facilitator had anticipated this, and had his cohorts drag a good supply of horse apples well off course into a thick tangle. Of course the pointers smelled the delicious horse apples and went into the thick stuff after them. The field trial party rode by and one was lost to judgement. The other came from behind, smelling of horse puckey because he rolled in it after he ate his fill.

The weim participant was supposed to win the thing, but on his fourth find, he just couldn't help himeslf. He just Had to take the bird out himself. So they told the Vizsla in the next brace to pick up the pace and get with it. The bracing shorthair did what he was told(German dogs can be counted on to follow instructions...to the letter) and slowed down a touch allowing the V to slide in ahead of him on all three finds and again at the end so it appeared that the V had a big finish.

RayG