Bill's Hustler

Rich Heaton

Bill's Hustler

Post by Rich Heaton » Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I was wondering if anybody know's anything about this dog? I can't find much of anything about his pedigree but he seems to start showing up about 5 generations back in pedigrees.

Big Dave

Re: Bill's Hustler

Post by Big Dave » Mon May 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Bill Trabue in Oklahoma, a retired shooting dog trainer is the Bill in Bill's Hustler. I think he goes back to Tiny Wahoo a couple of times.

okie

Post by okie » Tue May 11, 2010 6:24 am

Bill's Hustler is out of Cimarron Express and Bill's Redwater. Cimarron Express is out of Sooner Express and Special Delivery Girl. Bill's Redwater is out of Redwater Rex and Rex's Weedburner.
Dave

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Tue May 11, 2010 9:33 am

Sooner Express and Special Delivery Girl

Special Delivery Girl was a truly special dog, she was born and bred at Cliffs place and studded to Sooner on a puppy deal that produced a great litter of pups. Old Bill is one who will never get the credit he deserves for what he has done in the dog world and a real good dog man I am fortunate to live a couple fo miles from, The man knows dogs!!

Rich Heaton

Post by Rich Heaton » Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks guys,,,,,, that's what I needed.

I see you guys are from Ok,,,,, I heard they passed a new kennel law down there that is going to make it real tough on some of the breeders?

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Thu May 13, 2010 8:04 am

The new law applies to anyone who owns more than 11 unfixed females, it is supposedly to take care of the puppy mills but that's BS, if they want to close them down they know where they are at already. It will hurt more good breeders with the requirements in it than it will hurt the mills.