looking for a dam

crow

looking for a dam

Post by crow » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:00 pm

I know that this should probably go under breeding but I am looking for a dam to breed my 6 yr old pointer with I live in south ga. he is W,B,& T. pointer is from a very good blood line (millers chief and his little dottie). I would gladly send or show a copy of his papers feel free to email me at semccalljr@msn.com
I live in valdosta ga just north of the FL line I hope to find someone who is wiling to breed as I have a fine dog and would love to have a puppy from him.

CROW

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:29 pm

I sure wish ya lived a little closer Crow I have a young female that at least on paper matches up great with your boy. Ya might try talking to some of the preserve owners down there in GA though they might be looking for some of that good blood.

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:28 pm

off topic, but Crow, I was born in Tifton =) and we have a family farm there. Close to you huh? MY parents went to a collage in Valdosta too ...

I live in N. GA now.

crow

Post by crow » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:46 am

Yes I agree I wished I did live closer to you then I am looking for a good female and I am trying to find some good pointers but the funny thing is most of the dogs here are now going to setters. and for the life of me I dont know why that is. .............

as for that yes tifton is 40 minutes north of me. and that is cool. you dont by chance have a good bitch up there?

crow

duane

Post by crow » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:54 am

I sure wished I had found this site 2 weeks ago I was in north texas and would have caught up with you man. but I am looking for a elhew dog to breed with but that i am finding is hard. so if ya eer hear of anyone wanting to breed to a good sire just post away on it please. thanks

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:57 am

Crow,

I mostly know GSP folks....

Check with Brenda aka snips on this forum. She has champion GSPs

here website is www.walnuthillgsps.us

crow

Post by crow » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:12 am

way off topic grant but i saw you were getting married in a few days i got married last year on june 14th so good luck to you and if you are ever down south shoot me a email and we will run some dogs.

steve

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm

Sounds good to me...