I cant wait!

GSPVIZ

I cant wait!

Post by GSPVIZ » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am

So, I dropped the dogs off at the trainer this weekend. Now all I think about is getting out hunting. I can't wait. I'm like a kid waiting to go to Disney.

So, am I the only one?

I think I am gonna pull the gun out tonight to give her a good cleaning. :)

gar-dog

Re: I cant wait!

Post by gar-dog » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

Frankly I am starting to get the itch pretty bad. I am really looking forward to this season. Last year was Ginger's introduction, now I am excited about really getting after it.

GSPVIZ

Post by GSPVIZ » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 am

Me too!
Last season I only hunted Margo, I can't wait to hunt with 2 dogs.

GSPVIZ

Post by GSPVIZ » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 am

Geez! Last night I had a dream: I was in the field with my Viz and she was slamming her points hard on chukar and I finished all of them off with a perfect shot!

I don't hunt chukar often but I think they were in my head becasue right before bed I was reading the latest issue of Pointing Dog Mag which had chukar on the cover.

Picking the dogs up next Wednesday from the trainer,then to the fields this fall! :lol:

big steve46

Post by big steve46 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 am

GSPVIZ wrote:Geez! Last night I had a dream: I was in the field with my Viz and she was slamming her points hard on chukar and I finished all of them off with a perfect shot!

I don't hunt chukar often but I think they were in my head becasue right before bed I was reading the latest issue of Pointing Dog Mag which had chukar on the cover.

Picking the dogs up next Wednesday from the trainer,then to the fields this fall! :lol:
Stay out of the woods. You don't want them treeing coons! :lol:
big steve