Jill- Coming along nicely

kylenicholas02

Jill- Coming along nicely

Post by kylenicholas02 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Figured I would post some pictures of Jill. My other dogs are off at the trainer for the summer so I started FF, backing, finished whoa breaking, and yard work. She's currently just moved to the ground in FF stages. I'm using the toe pinch for the first time and like the response thus far. She seems very enthusatic about the retrieving. We're also roading 4-5 times a week and are up to about 12 miles when we get a cool morning. Image
KN

BirdieBoiler

Re: Jill- Coming along nicely

Post by BirdieBoiler » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Kyle you are definately ugly...BUT good choice in beer so I can forgive you :) had to blow you some smoke kid

kylenicholas02

Post by kylenicholas02 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 am

That was before the kennel was complete and I got all the family's "bleep" out of there...Bring the pups down Saturday and I'll show you some real retrieving and pointing....
KN

gunner

Post by gunner » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 am

Kyle,

Did you see where Nathan Phillips won the National Derby Championship last week with Phillip's Storm Line?

I think you did well in choosing Jill.

Bill

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 am

Kyle and Bill, I saw that as well - got a call from a trialing friend (J. Mathys) that told me it was a big win for Nathan...have a call into Nathan as well. Nice to see his hard work, paying off these past few years with those derbys. I know where I am going for my Miller dog/breeding! Now I just need the good 'ol boy to help me get his site updated http://www.phillipswhiteline.com/ Pulling for White Twist and White Powder Pete at Nationals!

kylenicholas02

Post by kylenicholas02 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am

Sounds like I might have gotten my new pup at the right time... Week later, she probably would've doubled in price!!!
KN

BirdieBoiler

Post by BirdieBoiler » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Retrieving? Blah Blah Blah...Ducks Unlimited banquet in Tipton on Saturday night...you should come up and bring the lady friend and the 4 of us could do something after?