Dog house

JasonW77

Dog house

Post by JasonW77 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:30 pm

I live in north west WA and with all the rain and the north eastern that blows right into my back yard. I'm trying to find plans or ideas on how to build a good dog house for my Brittany. To keep the rain and wind (and snow since its done that a lot this year) off of her during the time we are at work. Any info on building one would be great. Thanks everyone

gspmo1

Re: Dog house

Post by gspmo1 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 pm

There was a great section in the Gun Dog Magazine I just received (Vol 28 No.2) it gave a detailed look (and material list) at building a doghouse for all weather conditions....hope this helps

GsPJustin

Post by GsPJustin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

gspmo1 wrote:There was a great section in the Gun Dog Magazine I just received (Vol 28 No.2) it gave a detailed look (and material list) at building a doghouse for all weather conditions....hope this helps
I second that, There is a few things I would change in it. Being I am a carpenter and I love to dream and change things to personal criteria and specifications, but overall it is a very good doghouse. I do not remember if it was elevated or not, but if it wasnt, make sure you do!!!!!!!

bobman

Post by bobman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:34 am

pm me your email address and I'll send you a set they are on Jpeg files and have to be emailed
currently two shorthairs, four english pointers, one Brittany, one SPRINGER a chihuahua and a min pin lol