Prayers to those in the Northwest

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Prayers to those in the Northwest

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Been watching the news looks like Oregon and other parts of the Northwest are getting poured on.

Looks pretty bad in areas :(

hope everyone makes it through Ok
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

WiskeyJaR

Re: Prayers to those in the Northwest

Post by WiskeyJaR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 pm

soggy as ever. Oregonains dont tan, we rust :P

rockllews

Post by rockllews » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 pm

I actually saw blue in the sky in Corvallis this morning!!! But Albany was another story... still windy and damp.

One thing I love about going home, in Eastern Oregon, is that once you get out of the Gorge, the skies are usually just clear, bright, and blue. 8) -So unlike the typical grey, overcast sky seen in Corvallis.

jt807

Post by jt807 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 am

I have lived in the Northwest for about 17 years total, and I will tell you, If you are praying because of rain in the Northwest, you better have a lot of free time on your hand. A lot if. You will be praying constantly until July..

hustonmc

Post by hustonmc » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 pm

I must say that over here in REAL Oregon, LOL. the weather was absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Perfect morning for Hun hunting, about 40 degrees, blue sky, and a slight slight breeze. Couldn't have asked for a better day, so thanks for praying. Every weekend I see the Portlanders and the coasties come here for hunting. I think they come to see the sun and might as well hunt while they're here.