Sharpshooters Kennels dog

WildRose

Re: Sharpshooters Kennels dog

Post by WildRose » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Yawallac wrote:CR,

With your vast experience, you know that an "honest assessment" can not possibly be made looking at two or three dogs from a particular line...

So where is the "honesty" CR???? Seems pretty disingenuous to me. Oh wait, you sell GSPs right??? Nevermind, I get it.
SInce we've touched on this twice previously and I've pointed out that the sample was much larger than 2-3 dogs in total, where's the "honesty" in your question?
Oh wait, you sell GSPs right??? Nevermind, I get it.
Nice try yaw, but as you well know every pup I raise that I wish to sell has a buyer waiting, completely irrespective of anything I ever post on any bulletin board. CR
There's a reason I like dogs better'n people

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 pm

I owned a couple of SS dogs that had severe health and temperament issues. I had one here three years ago for training that I sent home early because of temperament issues. Won't have another one. CR
Did you write this???

I don't think anyone is confused about your motives. This is not the first line of GSPs that you have attacked in the guise of "honesty". Seems only your GSPs are worthy. ...It's laughable ...and it's transparent.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Seems to me that you two should drop it here and now. You both made your point and we as spectators know where our vote would be so there is no point in carrying this any further.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Yawallac
GDF Junkie

Post by Yawallac » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Whew!! Thank you Ezzy. He was wearing me out!! :lol: