How's you weather

bondoron

Post by bondoron » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:24 pm

schultz's honor wrote:Here in south west Wisconsin, we had 12 inches of rain Saturday night.
Mud slides every where and roads washed out.
Supposed to have another 2 inches of rain tonight.
Yippee
I sure wish we could get some of that rain up this way. We got a good amount but I was hoping some of these potholes would fill up before duck hunting starts.

GsPJustin

Post by GsPJustin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:33 pm

We've had a couple of hot days here. Got all the way up to 81 one day. Pretty hot day. Sun was bakin' with not enough breeze. Still cooling off in the evenings though. And its supposed to rain here in a couple weeks.

Billy Ray

Post by Billy Ray » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:46 pm

All the way to 81? It was 85 at 6:00 am this morning. 26 days over 110 and counting.

GsPJustin

Post by GsPJustin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:53 pm

It was above 110 here about 4 years ago. And only for about 26 minutes, maybe a couple hours. 81 was pretty hot when your used to 62. With a breeze. was about 58 degrees at 5:30 here this morning.

Perdido

Post by Perdido » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:34 pm

And its supposed to rain here in a couple weeks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :roll:
PVA.org needs you to send them 3 bucks.

Vizsla Vince

Post by Vizsla Vince » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 pm

We got slammed yesterday!! The skies were clear until about 2:30, then the fury came! The storm crossed from the Mississippi to the western suburbs in about 90 min! There are still pockets w/out power as I write this. Des Plaines river & Fox River are both overflowing.Several counties are disaster areas. Interstate 80-94 (the main artery between Il & In) was flooded out on the eastbound lanes.Our house made it out alright. There are trees down everywhere. A rubber roof came off of a high rise building & landed on Lake Shore Drive in the city.Gander Mtn was running on emergency generator power last night, but still open! Alot of strip malls were pitch dark. Traffic lights out all over, still.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?