Yes, it has been that cold here :)

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Yes, it has been that cold here :)

Post by Sharon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:13 pm

" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Cicada

Re: Yes, it has been that cold here :)

Post by Cicada » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:27 pm

Can you blame them looks pretty cozy to me

Stay warm
Grant

DneprM750

Post by DneprM750 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Speaking of cold, how would you act in such a situation when you're unarmed? Because I was planning with some colleagues to rent this house in Kittilä, Finland for the holidays at some point, but we won't be able to bring our rifles and dealing with a stray elk (or whatever are the deerosauruses of Northern Europe called in English) with broomsticks and swearwords isn't among the list of things I'd like to try in my life.

ON Honker Hunter

Post by ON Honker Hunter » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Been a brutal winter here in NW Ontario. Walking the dogs this morning I only made it around the block. Warmed up to about -10F now including wind chill. We had a couple of -50C nights this winter. Snow is piled up to the top of 4' chain link fence in the back yard so I have to keep an eye on my very athletic young Lab (the two older dogs will never leave the property). The game are taking it on the chin here. Hopefully winter wasn't as bad back in central Montana where we hunt uplands.