BOGO T-Shirt Special

rkappes

BOGO T-Shirt Special

Post by rkappes » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:35 am

Good morning, happy Wednesday!

I thought you might be interested in this. Attached is the BOGO t-shirt special. The special is for the PC54, PC380 and DM130. 2 color, 1 location imprint. No mix and match. What you buy for the shirt is what you get for the match. Pricing starting at buy 48, get 48 free up to buy 500, get 500 free. See all details on the flyer.

Typical notes of orders must be completed within 30 days of being placed to be eligible for the special. Special pricing is for a short time – through July 14th.

Any questions let me know.

rkappes@spectrummrks.com

Spectrum Marketing Services
One Company. Endless Possibilities.
Apparel: Hats,shirts,jackets,pants,bibs,work wear, active wear, Carhartt, etc..
Promotional Products : Tumblers, travel mugs, mugs, bags, pens, golf balls, tools, dog bowls,decals…if you can think it, we can do it!
Print Products: Business Cards, eStore Cards, Networking Cards, Punch Cards, Calendars, Brochures, Flyers, Gift Certificates, Postcards, Posters, Rack Cards, Signs, Banners, Envelopes, Letterhead, Notebooks, Notepads, Sticky Notes, Thank You Cards, etc….
Website Creation: We design and create websites that are easy on the eyes as well as easy to use. Sample website: http://cottonchiropractic.com/

Some of our current clients include: Scheels, North Dakota State University, Essentia Health, Sanford Health,Brown-Forman, Verizon,Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits,FedEx, Giants Sunflower Seeds, Microsoft, University of North Dakota, Hefty Seed Company,OutdoorNews, The Patron Spirits Company, Saint John’s University, and Sidney Frank Importing Company...to name a few.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Re: BOGO T-Shirt Special

Post by DonF » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 am

I don't like most the t's I see with dog's one them. They are to big and intrusive for me. But it it was personalized, I could use then, then I could get interested. For instance A photo of your own dog maybe done on the pocket or similar size Up on the chest a bit, maybe above the pocket. I'm sure they would be more expensive but it would get someone like me thinking positive about it. Oh yea, one more suggestion. When I ordered my coffee cup's with my dog's on them, I made sure they were going to put a white vignet around the photo. Breaks up that definite outline of the photo very nicely, dog just grows out of the cup's and looks much better to me.
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!

rkappes

Re: BOGO T-Shirt Special

Post by rkappes » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:19 pm

DonF wrote:I don't like most the t's I see with dog's one them. They are to big and intrusive for me. But it it was personalized, I could use then, then I could get interested. For instance A photo of your own dog maybe done on the pocket or similar size Up on the chest a bit, maybe above the pocket. I'm sure they would be more expensive but it would get someone like me thinking positive about it. Oh yea, one more suggestion. When I ordered my coffee cup's with my dog's on them, I made sure they were going to put a white vignet around the photo. Breaks up that definite outline of the photo very nicely, dog just grows out of the cup's and looks much better to me.
Hi Don! The possibilities are endless. I agree, I like simple and clean artwork. Thanks for the input!