explaination of Trump's appeal

Spy Car

Re: explaination of Trump's appeal

Post by Spy Car » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:49 am

oldbeek wrote:Is Trump the most dangerous president we ever had? Lets talk John Kennedy. He took us to the brink of armogeden in 1962. True he was playing high stakes poker with the Russians but if this country knew the truth of how close we were they may be horrified. I was a young crew chief on a mobile maintenance team when we were put on stage 3 alert during the Cuban missile crisis. We had 12 Atlas ICBM missiles recently commisioned in the Salina Kansas area. The commander called us in and said Kennedy wanted every missile ready to shoot. I said, do we have to go by the book? His reply, Just make them ready to shoot. The Atlas system was a piece of crap. Our average for any day was 3 out of 12 ready to shoot. The all had computer logic problems. We loaded ten by jumping logic panels with jumper wires. The 11th was near Lindsborg Kansas. It was a mess. We loaded the 10 mega ton war head and firing explosives. The lift system that raises it out of the silo would not work we raised it manually. In the firing sequence we were 6 minutes into count down and only had a resume button to push to send it on its way. ( The resume button had a c-ration can taped over it with green duct tape) This is 6 minutes of sequence after the 2 launch officers were to turn their keys. We just jumpered that sequence at a logic panel. The missile already had a target locked in and was sitting out there on the prarie with oxygen boiling out of the blow off valve. All that was left was load the liquid oxygen and it was on its way. Back at the base they loaded so many bombers that the fleet of tankers could hardley keep them fueled and in the air. The bombers were B-47. They were all grounded because they had a problem with wings falling off. But they were loaded and put in the air anyway. I never told this story before because the operation was classified secret but Hillary changed my view of what secret means.
Well, Trump isn't the president, and he will never be the president.

The example of the Cuban Missile Crisis beautifully illustrates why having a person who us steady at the helm is so vital.

Can you imagine Trump in that scenario? The man is temperamentally unfit for the office. He proves it daily.

Fortunately, Trump's campaign is collapsing. It deserves to.

Bill

DougB

Post by DougB » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:31 pm

JFK pulled us together as a nation and gave us goals to aim for. It was a glorious time. Trump divides us, and gives us fears to run from. He makes life interesting. JFK was calm and rational, knew how to work with people. Trump is Trump, first, last, and always about Trump. JFK had served the country in war, almost died, and did not brag. When asked how he became a hero, he told the kid "They sank my boat".
Trump has announced that he is the only person in the US able to solve our problems. I submit that he is unaware of most of our problems, and when made aware, is not aware of the legal procedures involved in solving them. The President can not declare bankruptcy, grab all the assets, and run. The President can not refuse to pay legitimate bills submitted by contractors as a method of balancing the budget. The President can not rewrite the terms of a contract arbitrarily.

JFK faced down the Russians, even with weapons systems that didn't work. Trump attacks people who differ with him with name calling, insults, and bluster, and sucks up to Putin.
Why own a dog? There's a danger you know,

You can't own just one, for the craving will grow.

There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger.

While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Spy Car wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Is Trump the most dangerous president we ever had? Lets talk John Kennedy. He took us to the brink of armogeden in 1962. True he was playing high stakes poker with the Russians but if this country knew the truth of how close we were they may be horrified. I was a young crew chief on a mobile maintenance team when we were put on stage 3 alert during the Cuban missile crisis. We had 12 Atlas ICBM missiles recently commisioned in the Salina Kansas area. The commander called us in and said Kennedy wanted every missile ready to shoot. I said, do we have to go by the book? His reply, Just make them ready to shoot. The Atlas system was a piece of crap. Our average for any day was 3 out of 12 ready to shoot. The all had computer logic problems. We loaded ten by jumping logic panels with jumper wires. The 11th was near Lindsborg Kansas. It was a mess. We loaded the 10 mega ton war head and firing explosives. The lift system that raises it out of the silo would not work we raised it manually. In the firing sequence we were 6 minutes into count down and only had a resume button to push to send it on its way. ( The resume button had a c-ration can taped over it with green duct tape) This is 6 minutes of sequence after the 2 launch officers were to turn their keys. We just jumpered that sequence at a logic panel. The missile already had a target locked in and was sitting out there on the prarie with oxygen boiling out of the blow off valve. All that was left was load the liquid oxygen and it was on its way. Back at the base they loaded so many bombers that the fleet of tankers could hardley keep them fueled and in the air. The bombers were B-47. They were all grounded because they had a problem with wings falling off. But they were loaded and put in the air anyway. I never told this story before because the operation was classified secret but Hillary changed my view of what secret means.

The example of the Cuban Missile Crisis beautifully illustrates why having a person who us steady at the helm is so vital.

Can you imagine Trump in that scenario? The man is temperamentally unfit for the office. He proves it daily.

Bill
You need to read a history of JFK and that whole family if you think he was stable. Probably the closes example you could find of Trumps upbringing and persoanality.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Spy Car wrote:

Bill
Gen John Allen did and he endorsed Hillary.

The most recent #nevertrump member is Ret Gen Michael Hayden who is the former director of the nsa, former director of the cia, and former Principal deputy director of national security. He's worked for Clinton, Bush and Obama. He says that Trump is too erractic, too unstable, and too inconsistent to be president. He's mentally unfit to be president.

He also said that the presidential launch protocol doesn't question the decision. Other than verification, it is designed for expediency. Also, nobody that he knows is the national security community is advising Trump which ties into the story that former Rep congressman Joe Scarborough told about a national security advisor "interviewing" with Trump and fleeing after Trump asked 3 times in 1 hour about using nukes in normal operations and situations.

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:26 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
Gen John Allen did and he endorsed Hillary.

The most recent #nevertrump member is Ret Gen Michael Hayden who is the former director of the nsa, former director of the cia, and former Principal deputy director of national security. He's worked for Clinton, Bush and Obama. He says that Trump is too erractic, too unstable, and too inconsistent to be president. He's mentally unfit to be president.

He also said that the presidential launch protocol doesn't question the decision. Other than verification, it is designed for expediency. Also, nobody that he knows is the national security community is advising Trump which ties into the story that former Rep congressman Joe Scarborough told about a national security advisor "interviewing" with Trump and fleeing after Trump asked 3 times in 1 hour about using nukes in normal operations and situations.
With each day that passes, and the compounding of outrages builds (from insulting Gold Star parents, to accepting a Purple Heart, to calling our armed forces a disaster, to pondering the use of nuclear weapons, to saying he'd authorize torture) I'd expect more and more military leaders to join those who've already declared Trump unfit.

They will join major Republican figures who have reached th same conclusion. Another list that is sure to swell.

Trump is unfit to be commander-in-chief. There is no evading the obvious truth.

Bill

Ouzel

Post by Ouzel » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm

NBC said today that the top Republican advisers to Trump were considering an intervention to re-set the campaign and

"hope to enlist the help of Trump's children — who comprise much of his innermost circle of influential advisers — to aid in the attempt to rescue his candidacy. Trump's family is considered to have by far the most influence over the candidate's thinking at what could be a make-or-break moment for his campaign."

I can see it all now: A big international decision is to be made but they can't find Trump's children to advise him on what to do.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Add another one to the list... former Republican nominee for Governor of California, super GOP fundraiser and fellow billionaire, Meg Whitman, calls it like it is "Trump is a dishonest demagogue". She's not only voting for Hillary, she'll be fundraising for her and her superpac.

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:43 am

A FOX News poll released today shows Fifty-eight percent of Americans don't feel Donald Trump is qualified to be president, including 45 percent who say “not at all.”

In contrast, Sixty-five percent say Clinton is qualified.

The Trump campaign is cratering.

Bill

Max2

Post by Max2 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 am

Spy Car wrote:A FOX News poll released today shows Fifty-eight percent of Americans don't feel Donald Trump is qualified to be president, including 45 percent who say “not at all.”

In contrast, Sixty-five percent say Clinton is qualified.

The Trump campaign is cratering.

Bill
Ut~oh ... :D relax folks. Everything will be just fine. Trump hasn't lost me as a supporter yet . How could one vote for Hillary and do so with enthusiasm ? Here is an individual who has been involved in sooo many scandal's . I was try'n to remember when did she bump her head and she was unable to talk to officials ? Was that the Bengazi incident ? I guess " What difference does it make " Trump yes ......Hillary absolutely not.
Now lets keep it civil folks :D No need for verbal assassination or mud slinging :D

DougB

Post by DougB » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 am

I don't think anybody has said they want to vote for Clinton. But Trump is actively searching for new forms of low behavior. I do expect some class in a president.
Why own a dog? There's a danger you know,

You can't own just one, for the craving will grow.

There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger.

While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 am

I will vote for Hillary Clinton, and I think she will make an outstanding president.

In contrast, Donald Trump is obviously unqualified for the office.

Bill
Last edited by Spy Car on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 am

DougB wrote:I don't think anybody has said they want to vote for Clinton. But Trump is actively searching for new forms of low behavior. I do expect some class in a president.
I will vote for Hillary. So will a good number of prominent republicans whose conscience will not allow them to vote Trump.....................Cj

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 am

Anyone thinking Hillary is fit for office really should watch this interview with Julian Assange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34giUftE7BI

Timewise65

Post by Timewise65 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 am

Like I said the "Fat lady is not singing" just Barking like a dog!

I cannot believe all the clowns on here that use CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. etc. etc......as credible sources....Heck, even Fox News is getting it wrong....

Come November, a lot of Liberal and uninformed voters are going to be eating crow pie!

Trump has an Army of independents, plus folks who historically have not voted, and even a few disillusioned Democrats that are going to shock the Liberals down to their roots.....! Current polling methodology cannot capture many of these voters.....so the poles are crap!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:54 am

cjhills wrote:
DougB wrote:I don't think anybody has said they want to vote for Clinton. But Trump is actively searching for new forms of low behavior. I do expect some class in a president.
I will vote for Hillary. So will a good number of prominent republicans whose conscience will not allow them to vote Trump.....................Cj
You know I think you are right and from all of the polls that have been taken including the primaries, the same is happening only more so with Dems voting Republican. I think I read something somewhere that said we have elections to see who the most people like the best for the job and no one can predict the results till then.

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 am

Timewise65 wrote:Like I said the "Fat lady is not singing" just Barking like a dog!

I cannot believe all the clowns on here that use CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. etc. etc......as credible sources....Heck, even Fox News is getting it wrong....

Come November, a lot of Liberal and uninformed voters are going to be eating crow pie!

Trump has an Army of independents, plus folks who historically have not voted, and even a few disillusioned Democrats that are going to shock the Liberals down to their roots.....! Current polling methodology cannot capture many of these voters.....so the poles are crap!
Ok. So CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and now Fox News are not credible. So which source would you suggest? Trump's Twitter feed? Or maybe Trump's campaign website?
“Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”
― Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Ok. So CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and now Fox News are not credible. So which source would you suggest? Trump's Twitter feed? Or maybe Trump's campaign website?
How about looking at fact based reporting like the link I posted? All the major news networks have a slant...some are worse than others in providing a biased news slant on every story they run. We have the power of amazing information at our fingertips and on our phones. If we just do a little research and are intellectually honest with ourselves, it can make a big difference in the opinions we form...the big part is being intellectually honest with ourselves and not just trying to win an argument to make ourselves feel better.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 pm

houghtonic wrote:Anyone thinking Hillary is fit for office really should watch this interview with Julian Assange.
Julian Assange is a reliable scource?..........Cj

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:53 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:
Timewise65 wrote:Like I said the "Fat lady is not singing" just Barking like a dog!

It is pretty hard to question the source when we watch Trump make the childish speeches. Does a statement like Hillary is the Devil tell you a lot. How about the Founder Of ISIS. The country is a Mess does not say much. I have a plan For X it is a tremendous plan. Your last remark Sounds a lot like Trump

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:35 pm

cjhills wrote:
houghtonic wrote:Anyone thinking Hillary is fit for office really should watch this interview with Julian Assange.
Did you watch the interview? Do you think wikileaks is altering the documents it is hosting? Do you feel the vetting of the documents they host is suspect? If your response is no to any of those questions then your response is not intellectually honest.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:11 pm

cjhills wrote:
The hilarity that is "law and order" republicans treating Julian Assange like a conservative messiah.

The guy has been holed up in an Ecuadorian consulate for 4 years to avoid extradition to Sweden for a rape and a child molestation charges, and possible extradition to the US for espionage.

If there was ever anyone angling for a pardon from a presidential nominee, it's Julian Assange.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:16 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
cjhills wrote:
The hilarity that is "law and order" republicans treating Julian Assange like a conservative messiah.

The guy has been holed up in an Ecuadorian consulate for 4 years to avoid extradition to Sweden for a rape and a child molestation charges, and possible extradition to the US for espionage.

If there was ever anyone angling for a pardon from a presidential nominee, it's Julian Assange.
I think you will find most conservatives think he should be in prison but that does nor change the info he stole.

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:22 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
cjhills wrote:
houghtonic wrote:

Maybe he can ask Hillary to defend him on those charges...she's pretty cool with defending child rapists.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:31 pm

houghtonic wrote:
How about looking at fact based reporting like the link I posted? All the major news networks have a slant...some are worse than others in providing a biased news slant on every story they run. We have the power of amazing information at our fingertips and on our phones. If we just do a little research and are intellectually honest with ourselves, it can make a big difference in the opinions we form...the big part is being intellectually honest with ourselves and not just trying to win an argument to make ourselves feel better.

I have looked at fact based reporting. I've done the research. I've even provided links on this forum. Links that folks like Timewise have ignored. You've jumped in late on these threads so I understand that you may need to catch up. But there has been a group of people presenting facts all along, and another group providing nothing but insults and distractions. So maybe you're impressed with your video, but others have provided much more.
“Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
cjhills wrote:

There was a post asking about credible sources for info. Wikileaks posts documents. If they aren't altered then I was saying that is credible info. You make assumptions about my political affiliation without any information to support that. You distract from the information shared by attacking the mouthpiece for that information. Sounds like you are getting a bit defensive and are not being very open minded. I'm not going to defend Assange as a person or pretend to know what he is guilty or innocent of. I do believe the UN may have even chimed in on his situation but that is not the point. I'm just looking at the information his org shared and he happens to be the mouthpiece. The information clearly points to some very corrupt behavior by one of the candidates in several situations. Say what you will about Trump whom I think says some quite awful things and is in my mind an opportunist that has in the past aligned himself with whomever is in power but I have seen nowhere near the scandalous corrupt behavior from him as is proven on Hillary.

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:
houghtonic wrote:

I have looked at fact based reporting. I've done the research. I've even provided links on this forum. Links that folks like Timewise have ignored. You've jumped in late on these threads so I understand that you may need to catch up. But there has been a group of people presenting facts all along, and another group providing nothing but insults and distractions. So maybe you're impressed with your video, but others have provided much more.

So you have watched the interview or others that focus on the latest stuff from wikileaks and the actual content of the leaks? I'm not impressed by a video...I'm astonished that people are not outraged by the blatant deception, outright lies, and corruption.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Maybe he can ask Hillary to defend him on those charges...she's pretty cool with defending child rapists.
Thanks for providing proof that Idiocracy was a comedy movie and amazingly prophetic.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

houghtonic wrote:
AAA wrote: The hilarity that is "law and order" republicans treating Julian Assange like a conservative messiah.

There was a post asking about credible sources for info. Wikileaks posts documents. If they aren't altered then I was saying that is credible info. You make assumptions about my political affiliation without any information to support that. You distract from the information shared by attacking the mouthpiece for that information. Sounds like you are getting a bit defensive and are not being very open minded. I'm not going to defend Assange as a person or pretend to know what he is guilty or innocent of. I do believe the UN may have even chimed in on his situation but that is not the point. I'm just looking at the information his org shared and he happens to be the mouthpiece. The information clearly points to some very corrupt behavior by one of the candidates in several situations. Say what you will about Trump whom I think says some quite awful things and is in my mind an opportunist that has in the past aligned himself with whomever is in power but I have seen nowhere near the scandalous corrupt behavior from him as is proven on Hillary.
I didn't make an assumption about your political affiliation unless you are a plural. It was a general observation.

I've heard over and over how hillary has been proven to be corrupt but nobody doesn't point to anything. So please delve into great depth.

Frankly, Americans should be angry that the DNC even let Bernie participate in the primary process. His fantasies of utopian socialism gave false hope and moved the party's platform way further to the left than it would have been. Where his free college fantasy works best in when the student tests and the government tells them what they're allowed to major in and at what school because they view it as a business investment.

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:26 pm

houghtonic wrote:

So you have watched the interview or others that focus on the latest stuff from wikileaks and the actual content of the leaks? I'm not impressed by a video...I'm astonished that people are not outraged by the blatant deception, outright lies, and corruption.
Have you considered that wikileaks can alter perception or alter information without changing a document by simply omitting or leaking selective documents?

And no I have not seen this video, but have done my own research on the topic without your agenda interfering.

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:33 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:Have you considered that wikileaks can alter perception or alter information without changing a document by simply omitting or leaking selective documents?
Oh, I get it...just like the lamestream media!

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:26 pm

mnaj_springer wrote:
houghtonic wrote:

Have you considered that wikileaks can alter perception or alter information without changing a document by simply omitting or leaking selective documents?

And no I have not seen this video, but have done my own research on the topic without your agenda interfering.
If people haven't figured out by now that Assange is in bed with Putin and wiki leaks is nothing more than a front for the Kremilin, I don't know what to say.

Aside from the fact that Assange has been extremely pro Putin and holed up in the embassy of China and Putin friendly Ecuador, he immediately sent Snowden to the FSB.

The Kremlin has the Donald compromised, they'll stop at nothing to get him elected and then turn him out.

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:39 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
houghtonic wrote:
AAA wrote: The hilarity that is "law and order" republicans treating Julian Assange like a conservative messiah.

I didn't make an assumption about your political affiliation unless you are a plural. It was a general observation.

I've heard over and over how hillary has been proven to be corrupt but nobody doesn't point to anything. So please delve into great depth.

Frankly, Americans should be angry that the DNC even let Bernie participate in the primary process. His fantasies of utopian socialism gave false hope and moved the party's platform way further to the left than it would have been. Where his free college fantasy works best in when the student tests and the government tells them what they're allowed to major in and at what school because they view it as a business investment.
If you were making a general observation, then I think you might need to learn a little bit how to use quotes then. Typically when a person makes a direct quote from someone's post and then writes something directly after it, there is an implied assumption that you are directly commenting to the person you quote:)

As far as delving into great depth, if actual emails are not enough...I don't understand why they wouldn't be, because they show so much deception and lying on her roles in Libya, collusion with the DNC, etc. She has easily been caught lying to the public on numerous occassions. Over her decades long career, she has been very deft about not making any criminal statements under oath, but rather making the statements on public venues to avoid prosecution for lying. It is more than on the email scandal, and is on so many things in addition to her email-gate scandal it is hard to keep up. The wikileaks and other multimedia show numerous emails, video footage, past televised interviews, speeches, financial dealings etc. which look at the very least shady and/or are in direct conflict with Clinton's latest public statements regarding her actions on a slew of topics. I'll go ahead and drop a few links here:

CNN comparing Clinton's public statements that are false bold faced lies according to Comey:
https://www.facebook.com/cnnpolitics/vi ... 124261852/
Here's the Atlantic's take on things.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... zi/396182/

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Sniper-gate lies exposed by CBS news in this video but well documented by several sources
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
WaPo actually admitting the Clinton Foundation had taken money during her tenure.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:40 pm

The Nation, not exactly a conservative publication hammering Hillary on her corporate cash and dealings.
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-p ... worldview/
HuffPo wondering out loud if she's about to be caught for corruption.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11251504

houghtonic

Since she's a champion of the average American, it's nice to see how many corporate donors she has pouring boat loads of cash into her war chest.
https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians ... cle=Career
FEC corruption:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNyUz08mtBg

houghtonic

Obama's own words just a few years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZF ... e=youtu.be

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:52 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:
mnaj_springer wrote:
houghtonic wrote:

If people haven't figured out by now that Assange is in bed with Putin and wiki leaks is nothing more than a front for the Kremilin, I don't know what to say.

Aside from the fact that Assange has been extremely pro Putin and holed up in the embassy of China and Putin friendly Ecuador, he immediately sent Snowden to the FSB.

The Kremlin has the Donald compromised, they'll stop at nothing to get him elected and then turn him out.
This is so laughable...it is a distraction narrative as an effort to keep people from looking at the real issue...the content of the emails themselves and so many other issues as I've tried to outline. And as far as altering perception by omitting selective documents or leaking them in a certain order, etc....each email is in and of itself a standalone document. I don't care what order you read me something that someone wrote. If it shows a corrupt behavior, then it is corrupt behavior. That comment is just another distraction and deflection technique.

I will state again if people can't watch videos (how hard is that) or read articles by even left-leaning publications and see the truth, it is because they just don't want to. They are so committed to an ideology and their past voting behavior or arguments for a candidate and they aren't being intellectually honest with themselves about the real world. These people just can't bring themselves to think for a second that maybe this candidate is actually corrupt and previous support was incorrectly placed.

Who cares if you are R or D or green party or libertarian. To knowingly and willingly support a corrupt fraud is reprehensible in my book. People need to take their heads out of the sand.

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:57 pm

houghtonic wrote: Who cares if you are R or D or green party or libertarian. To knowingly and willingly support a corrupt fraud is reprehensible in my book. People need to take their heads out of the sand.
Exactly. That's why there is a large and growing coalition mobilizing to defeat Trump. It includes Republicans, Democrats, and independents who can't accept a corrupt fraudster as president. We are going with the proven leadership of Hillary Clinton.

Gonna be a landslide!

Bill

Max2

Post by Max2 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Spy Car wrote:
houghtonic wrote: Who cares if you are R or D or green party or libertarian. To knowingly and willingly support a corrupt fraud is reprehensible in my book. People need to take their heads out of the sand.
Exactly. That's why there is a large and growing coalition mobilizing to defeat Trump. It includes Republicans, Democrats, and independents who can't accept a corrupt fraudster as president. We are going with the proven leadership of Hillary Clinton.

Gonna be a landslide!

Bill
What in heck did Hillary ever do ? Other then tell whoppers and increase bank account. :D

houghtonic

Post by houghtonic » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Spy Car wrote:

Gonna be a landslide!

Bill
Thank you for proving my point...you didn't watch a single video, didn't make anything other than your previous views and make a laughable remark about Hilliar's "proven leadership".

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Max2 wrote: What in heck did Hillary ever do ? Other then tell whoppers and increase bank account. :D
Glad you asked!

In 1969 she was the first ever graduating student asked by classmates to give a commencement speech at Wellesley College due to her keen intelligence and work on social justice issues.

Then she went to Yale Law School, where in addition to being a star student she worked on the issue of migrant worker's health and the welfare of children.

After graduating, instead of cashing in on her Yale Law degree working for a big-firm, HRC went to work for the Children's Defense Fund. Her work directly led to legislation that requires states provide quality education for children with disabilities.

Then she served as a staff lawyer on the congressional committee investigating Watergate.

Then she married Bill Clinton and moved to Arkansas, where she was the first woman to work at the prestigious Rose Law Firm.

In 1977 she co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, an ongoing group dedicated to helping improve the lives of impoverished families.

When Bill Clinton was elected Governor or Arkansas, she served the State as First Lady.

In 1980 she became a mother.

In 1992 she became the nation's First Lady. Her efforts to lead healthcare reform failed on the broader measure, but she was able to secure the Children's Health Insurance Program, which has helped insure 8 million poor children.

In 1995 she gave a historic speech on women;s right in Beijing.

In 2000 she was elected Senator from New York, and did a fantastic job. HRC earned devotion from firefighters, police, and other first-responders post-911. In 2005 She was re-elected with 67% of the vote.

in 2008 she ran fror president, losing to Barack Obama. He asked her to be his Secretary of State, after being so impressed with her during the campaign.

This year she is the Democratic party nominee, and odds -on favorite to become our next president.

Quire a contrast with the record of Donald Trump, a guy who mocks the disabled, and is only in it for himself.

Bill

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Who cares if you are R or D or green party or libertarian. To knowingly and willingly support a corrupt fraud is reprehensible in my book. People need to take their heads out of the sand.
If you don't question the authenticity of a Kremlin document dump, you have to have your head examined.

The entire point of a document dump is to lessen the scrutiny that all the documents will receive and to make planted or altered documents undeniable because you're then authenticating everything else.

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm

Oh and another Trump condemnation and non-endorsement. This time by the oldest of college republican group, the 128 yr old Harvard Republican Club

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/ ... ort-trump/

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:02 pm

AAA Gundogs wrote:Oh and another Trump condemnation and non-endorsement. This time by the oldest of college republican group, the 128 yr old Harvard Republican Club

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/ ... ort-trump/
So the Harvard Republicans called Trump "a threat to the survival of the republic, cited “both policy and temperamental concerns” about Trump and condemned his divisive campaign rhetoric they say “is poisoning our country and our children.”

No wonder Trump says he loves the poorly educated.

Bill

Max2

Post by Max2 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:45 am

Spy Car wrote:
Max2 wrote: What in heck did Hillary ever do ? Other then tell whoppers and increase bank account. :D
Glad you asked!

In 1969 she was the first ever graduating student asked by classmates to give a commencement speech at Wellesley College due to her keen intelligence and work on social justice issues.

Then she went to Yale Law School, where in addition to being a star student she worked on the issue of migrant worker's health and the welfare of children.

After graduating, instead of cashing in on her Yale Law degree working for a big-firm, HRC went to work for the Children's Defense Fund. Her work directly led to legislation that requires states provide quality education for children with disabilities.

Then she served as a staff lawyer on the congressional committee investigating Watergate.

Then she married Bill Clinton and moved to Arkansas, where she was the first woman to work at the prestigious Rose Law Firm.

In 1977 she co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, an ongoing group dedicated to helping improve the lives of impoverished families.

When Bill Clinton was elected Governor or Arkansas, she served the State as First Lady.

In 1992 she became the nation's First Lady. Her efforts to lead healthcare reform failed on the broader measure, but she was able to secure the Children's Health Insurance Program, which has helped insure 8 million poor children.

In 2000 she was elected Senator from New York, and did a fantastic job. HRC earned devotion from firefighters, police, and other first-responders post-911. In 2005 She was re-elected with 67% of the vote.

in 2008 she ran fror president, losing to Barack Obama. He asked her to be his Secretary of State, after being so impressed with her during the campaign.

This year she is the Democratic party nominee, and odds -on favorite to become our next president.

Quire a contrast with the record of Donald Trump, a guy who mocks the disabled, and is only in it for himself.

Bill
Rose law firm ? wasn't that the one involved in the Whitewater scandal ? where folks went to jail and Slick willy & Hill were directly involved ? I will try and cross reference the rest over the weekend. :D you are a Hillary enthusiast :D

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:10 am

Spy Car wrote:
Glad you asked!

Thousands of valedictorians give speeches every year

What does"worked on" mean? Did she write a paper, or did she work work with them in migrant camps?

yay

Wasn't she dismissed from that?

Got married - now that's an achievement!

another good on her

And your point is...

So did the dam of my first Irish Setter

conceded

Gave a speech??? That's an accomplishemnt? Kinda low standards ya got there

Oh, no. She promised upstaters to bring in 200,000 jobs, and instead they suffered a net loss of 8,000. Other than that, she introduced a bill to change a street name

Wouldn't get that impression from what he said during that campaign!

Big deal. Donald Trump is a nominee, too

As First Lady and hostess of the White House Easter Egg hunt, Hillary demanded that the "F-----g retards" get off the grounds. Now that's compaasion and grace! Not!!!

Bill

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:47 am

Another day, another Trump condemnation and even a Hillary endorsement.

This time from a 33 year CIA veteran and former director/deputy director, who is registered as independent and has never spoken out about politics, Michael Morrell.

"Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/op ... inton.html

AAA Gundogs

Post by AAA Gundogs » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:08 am

shags wrote:As First Lady and hostess of the White House Easter Egg hunt, Hillary demanded that the "F-----g retards" get off the grounds. Now that's compaasion and grace! Not!!!
First off, the accusation is from a self described spurned lover of Bill Clinton, who has been making crackpot allegations for decades, lIke Bill and Hillary have never had sex in their over 40 years together.

Second, it wasn't the White House easter egg hunt. Supposedly, it was at the Arkansas governor's mansion.

Lastly, how would Bill's spurned lover he in a position to hear anything at the Governor's Easter Egg hunt and why hasn't anybody said anything, she claimed it was very loud and other heard, in over 30 years including Bill's presidential run?

It's no wonder Trump loves the uneducated.

Spy Car

Post by Spy Car » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 am

Speaking of the uneducated, on Wednesday Trump went on and on about seeing a very professionally shot video, very steady, that was made by the Iranians showing $400 million in cash being unloaded.

Today he says he was confused. It was a plane in Geneva going to pick up the hostages. No cash.

Is this guy completely losing his marbles? The gap between objective reality and what Trump says he "saw" don't comport.

I just hope he doesn't drop out :P

Bill

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:46 am

AAA, you need to catch up.

How interesting that you have an excuse for every single one of Hillary's transgressions or lapses. It seems the woman has never done anything wrong or questionable in her life! Gosh, what a marvel of ethical behavior amd morality! I'm going to watch Yahoo! news for the video that captures her walking on water.

Bill? Spurned lover? Ha! He never spurned a piece in his life. Or did you mean Hils 'spurned' her?