SEAHAWKS vs. BRONCOS

WillieELk78GSP

SEAHAWKS vs. BRONCOS

Post by WillieELk78GSP » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Seattle Seahawks beat the 49ers and the Denver Broncos beat the new england patriots.

Love it!!!!

Number 1 Defense vs the number 1 offence!!!

Go Hawks!!
God Bless

duckn66

Re: SEAHAWKS vs. BRONCOS

Post by duckn66 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 am

Broncos are going to crush the Seahawks. Only one who can beat Denver is themselves.

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:22 am

duckn66 wrote:Broncos are going to crush the Seahawks. Only one who can beat Denver is themselves.
Not too sure about that one seeing the way that Seahawks defense manhandled those 49ers. After watching that game last night, those Broncos had better bring their A game on super bowl night. I like the Seahawks in this match up, nothing against Manning, just think those hawks got the mojo going this year...

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:39 am

I backed "The Shore Birds" last night because I don't like the 9ers or their coach but I gotta support the Broncos and their Senior Citizen QB :mrgreen:

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:48 am

AZ Brittany Guy wrote:I backed "The Shore Birds" last night because I don't like the 9ers or their coach but I gotta support the Broncos and their Senior Citizen QB :mrgreen:
Just goes to show you, buying cheap pants at Walmart don't make you a better coach. :mrgreen:

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 am

Takes some real stupidity to do a shout out to your gang..... Really? Sherman is a complete POS who shouldn't be allowed to play. Not something the NFL should allow. If you see his interview listen to the last part where he is angry and calls out M.O.b. if you didn't know he is from the Compton area ....

http://www.streetgangs.com/bloods/compton/mobpiru

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 am

Yea I saw that last night too. You gotta remember though it doesn't take a whole lot of brains to play football just good athletic ability. And those head injuries do add up and he's probably not someone that should be interviewed anyway.

WillieELk78GSP

Post by WillieELk78GSP » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 am

ultracarry wrote:Takes some real stupidity to do a shout out to your gang..... Really? Sherman is a complete POS who shouldn't be allowed to play. Not something the NFL should allow. If you see his interview listen to the last part where he is angry and calls out M.O.b. if you didn't know he is from the Compton area ....

First of all, its called the L.O.B legion of boom, its what our defensive secondary is called, maybe you should go an rewatch it. And second, he spoke his mind, he did nothing wrong, he didn't curse or spew foul language. If speaking your mind shouldn't be allowed go speak to your Democratic congressmen and I'm sure he'll put a bill in. And if you knew his story your would probably change your mind, yes he is from Compton , he also went to one of the top educational colleges in the country and got his masters, Stanford, does that sound like a thug to you? Not to me.
God Bless

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 am

Bounty_Hunter wrote:Yea I saw that last night too. You gotta remember though it doesn't take a whole lot of brains to play football just good athletic ability. And those head injuries do add up and he's probably not someone that should be interviewed anyway.
After the next game I'll bet FOX takes a pass on an interview with him :lol: I know that girl interviewer will. Some of these guys have just two career's to take, Football or Prison. There are a lot of sharp ones too like Strahan, Elway, Long etc.

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:18 pm

AZ Brittany Guy wrote:Some of these guys have just two career's to take, Football or Prison
Seems like many of them get the opportunity to do both too. :mrgreen:

WillieELk78GSP

Post by WillieELk78GSP » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 pm

God Bless

natel24

Post by natel24 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Richard Sherman, the guy that had the crazy interview after the game, is a stanford educated person who graduated in three years. so the stereotypes people have about football or prison or lucky hes athtletic cause he's stupid are flat out wrong. Just ignorant posts by some.
natel24
"My dogs not perfect, but i'm not a perfect shot either."
"I'd rather go hunting without a gun than without my dog."

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Like was mentioned above he yelled LOB. Like was also mentioned above he is a Stanford grad, I doubt many of his critics could say the same.

So here's the thing, many people are always complaining about "cliche coach speak" that most pro athletes and coaches give to the media. Then you catch a guy one minute after making a play to send his team to the super bowl and he makes that play against a guy who allegedly attempted to start a fight with him at a charity event, and you don't expect him the be fired up?

Sounds to like you guys need to stick with NASCAR.

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 am

ACooper wrote:Like was mentioned above he yelled LOB. Like was also mentioned above he is a Stanford grad, I doubt many of his critics could say the same.

So here's the thing, many people are always complaining about "cliche coach speak" that most pro athletes and coaches give to the media. Then you catch a guy one minute after making a play to send his team to the super bowl and he makes that play against a guy who allegedly attempted to start a fight with him at a charity event, and you don't expect him the be fired up?

Sounds to like you guys need to stick with NASCAR.
Well I cant speak for Brittany Guy but I think his statement was in general and so was mine since some players do have problems with the law. As for Sherman I could care less where he went to school or even what his GPA was, the guy made an a## of himself on national TV probably looking for attention as many do. It was poor sportsmanship at its best. And what made it worse is that he stole all the thunder from his team mates and in my opinion there were a few that contributed to the win more then he did. What will Sherman say if they lose the big game and he is interviewed? Remember there is no I in the word team. I actually said I like the hawks in this match up but now I think I'll change my mind because Sherman is such a jerk. GO BRONCOS !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Pastor Brown

Post by Pastor Brown » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:53 am

Sherman's character is lacking, but he is a great corner.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:05 am

If not for the 2 bogus referee calls the results might have been drastically different

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 am

Pastor Brown wrote:Sherman's character is lacking, but he is a great corner.
OJ was an SC grad. What's the point? Obama has a law degree and Biden is second in charge of our country. You don't have to be stupid to do stupid things. I just don't think I would want Sherman dating my daughter or let him lead the local "Big Brothers" chapter. Their may have been a little "road rage" going on in the endzone! :evil:

Just sayin :mrgreen:

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 am

If you watch football and the Seahawks in general you wouldn't be surprised that he had something to say.

A violent game played by violent men, I have no problem with what he said or did.

But then again stuffy white people are easily outraged by what they see on the news.

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 am

ACooper wrote:If you watch football and the Seahawks in general you wouldn't be surprised that he had something to say.

A violent game played by violent men, I have no problem with what he said or did.

But then again stuffy white people are easily outraged by what they see on the news.
OK, you win!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vision

Post by Vision » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 am

ultracarry wrote:Takes some real stupidity to do a shout out to your gang..... Really? Sherman is a complete POS who shouldn't be allowed to play. Not something the NFL should allow. If you see his interview listen to the last part where he is angry and calls out M.O.b. if you didn't know he is from the Compton area ....

I hate it when my listings get tagged too.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am

AZ Brittany Guy wrote:
I should have added that, I do hope Peyton makes him look terrible in the Super Bowl!

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:04 am

ACooper wrote:
AZ Brittany Guy wrote:
I should have added that, I do hope Peyton makes him look terrible in the Super Bowl!
Me to!!! I'm pullin for the "Old Man".

Pastor Brown

Post by Pastor Brown » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 am

if you're looking for a gentleman's game; watch golf..

they wait till off camera to get drunk & cheat on their wives.. usually..

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am

Just goes to prove that even an education can't always fix stupidity.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 am

Sounds just good enough for the NFL to let it slide. You know what he is doing... Now he can go to his hood and slap his boys' on the a$$ and say how cool it is that no one called him out.
Maybe if the NFL looked at it to protect an image they would do something about it. It used to be a game where people didn't have bounty systems and murders on their team but that kinda flew out the window right?
Shoot we can say it's because were racist but until your work revolves around that kind of scum you probably would give someone the benefit of the doubt. But the hate and uncontrollable action of that guy is unmistakable. He is 100% affiliated .

And racist white people are only those that don't like Obama.

Pastor Brown

Post by Pastor Brown » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 am

http://msn.foxsports.com/detroit/story/ ... man-012014

Justin Verlander has the solution.. Can't wait for baseball!!

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 am

I think the NFL should make Sherman cut his hair and wear cheap kaki pants for the remainder of his career...

Pastor Brown

Post by Pastor Brown » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 am

Bounty_Hunter wrote:I think the NFL should make Sherman cut his hair and wear cheap kaki pants for the remainder of his career...
hahahahahaha

GrayDawg

Post by GrayDawg » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 am

cjhills wrote:If not for the 2 bogus referee calls the results might have been drastically different
BINGO !!

Roughing the kicker, NOT running into the kicker! 49ers should have retained the ball.

Bowman recovered the fumble and his butt hit the ground with the opponent touching him- he was down with possession
of the ball.

I hate the Seahawks, too much bravado, not enough class.
Can't believe I'm even saying this, but........... "GO BRONCOS !!"
May all your dog's points be productive & your arrows avoid all timber

deke

Post by deke » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 am

GrayDawg wrote:
cjhills wrote:If not for the 2 bogus referee calls the results might have been drastically different
BINGO !!

Roughing the kicker, NOT running into the kicker! 49ers should have retained the ball.

Bowman recovered the fumble and his butt hit the ground with the opponent touching him- he was down with possession
of the ball.

I hate the Seahawks, too much bravado, not enough class.
Can't believe I'm even saying this, but........... "GO BRONCOS !!"

That can always go both ways, what happens if the refs see the 49ers guy close line lane running down for the punt return? 15 yard penalty, maybe Kappernick throws a pick six? You never know what the outcome of the game would be if a ref made a different call. All I know is Kap choked and threw a horrible pass that resulted in his team not going to the SB, he makes that pass and we are talking about the 9ers and Broncos.

As for Sherman, Watch more of his interviews, that is the way he always acts. That might not be the classiest way to act, but then again when you play a sport where 250lb FB's are try to take your head off, what do you expect.

Rod W

Post by Rod W » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 pm

WillieELk78GSP wrote:

First of all, its called the L.O.B legion of boom, its what our defensive secondary is called, maybe you should go an rewatch it. And second, he spoke his mind, he did nothing wrong, he didn't curse or spew foul language. If speaking your mind shouldn't be allowed go speak to your Democratic congressmen and I'm sure he'll put a bill in. And if you knew his story your would probably change your mind, yes he is from Compton , he also went to one of the top educational colleges in the country and got his masters, Stanford, does that sound like a thug to you? Not to me.

Sounds like you are describing OBAMA and he acts just like him!!! I liked the Seabirds until I heard they were the most penalized in the league and then I saw this, now they are just Seagul droppings. Both right from the ghettos!
"Democracy dies when the people wanting their government to take care of them outnumber those wanting to take care of themselves!"

We usually learn,, to overcome IGNORANCE,, but STUPIDITY cannot be overcome!!!

Life Member NRA

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Rod W wrote: Sounds like you are describing OBAMA and he acts just like him!!! I liked the Seabirds until I heard they were the most penalized in the league and then I saw this, now they are just Seagul droppings. Both right from the ghettos!
What does any of this have to do with Obama?

hustonmc

Post by hustonmc » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Ya'll are talking about Richard Sherman on a gun dog forum........ I think he succeeded in what we wanted to do. Now everyone knows who he is and who he plays for. I'd say he's pretty smart, plus he's hilarious, even if he does run his mouth. He gotcha, hook, line and sinker.

Wildweeds

Post by Wildweeds » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm

A communications major from Stanford,Imagine that he's mangaged to communicate a spotlight upon himself.Last Hawks player to do it was Brian Bosworth and his T shirt endeavor.
hustonmc wrote:Ya'll are talking about Richard Sherman on a gun dog forum........ I think he succeeded in what we wanted to do. Now everyone knows who he is and who he plays for. I'd say he's pretty smart, plus he's hilarious, even if he does run his mouth. He gotcha, hook, line and sinker.

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

hustonmc wrote:Ya'll are talking about Richard Sherman on a gun dog forum........ I think he succeeded in what we wanted to do. Now everyone knows who he is and who he plays for. I'd say he's pretty smart, plus he's hilarious, even if he does run his mouth. He gotcha, hook, line and sinker.
Yep he's smart, no ones ever heard a black athlete shoot his mouth off on national TV. I'm on my way to walmart for a Sherman jersey right now, and some tan kacki pants too. :mrgreen:

gonehuntin'
GDF Junkie

Post by gonehuntin' » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 am

Man, I thought that was a great game.

Sherman: Crabtree had been trash-talking and taunting him the entire game. He made the play that probably won the game for the Seahawks. He's entitled.

Bad calls: The only bad call was the fumble. That actually benefitted the Niners beause a couple plays later they got the ball in better position than if they'd have taken it over on the goal line.

Glad they won, can't stand kaperdink.
LIFE WITHOUT BIRD DOGS AND FLY RODS REALLY ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.

Bounty_Hunter

Post by Bounty_Hunter » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 pm

gonehuntin' wrote:Man, I thought that was a great game.

Sherman: Crabtree had been trash-talking and taunting him the entire game. He made the play that probably won the game for the Seahawks. He's entitled.

Bad calls: The only bad call was the fumble. That actually benefitted the Niners beause a couple plays later they got the ball in better position than if they'd have taken it over on the goal line.

Glad they won, can't stand kaperdink.
I agree it was a great game, one of the best I have seen all season. If I was at that first game between Denver and New England I'd be asking for a refund on the way out.
As for Sherman he needs to learn to keep his personal gripes to himself or address it outside the stadium on his own time and no athlete should ever talk about his own success without including his teammates. Just my opinion.