Gun Dog Supply

DonF
GDF Junkie

Gun Dog Supply

Post by DonF » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Last fall, about late Oct I bought a tracking collar from Gun Dog Supply. Thinking I was doing something wrong, I held on to it past the deadline for getting a refund. But I did get a hold of the manufacturer numerous times. The only thing that was accomplished by this past April was that the manufacturer had sent me out four more replacement collar's, none of which were accurate. A friend of mine told me he'd talk to Gun Dog Supply anyway and he did call them and told them the problem's I've had with the collar. Then I called and talked to them and explained what had been going on and Gun Dog Supply had me return the collar to them foe a full refund. Well rather than a refund I had them credit it to a new Garmin 320. It got here the day before yesterday and got a tryout today. I only need it on Bodie and he went on one of his walk about's and but the time I realized what he'd done, he was almost 500 yds out and going away. I took off after him and the Garmin took me right to him! I mean right to him, accurate as could be.

want to thank the guy's at Gun Dog Supply for their help. I know they were not obligated to do what they did but they did it anyway, thanks guy's!!
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!