My other hobby

Kyle and Leo

My other hobby

Post by Kyle and Leo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Well, since I don't yet have much to share on this community yet (still reading like mad to learn as much as I can) I thought I would share with you all my other hobby, photography and just started doing videos as well. Below is an older video of mine but still one of my favorites. I always offer to anyone free photography to whoever needs it. (no wedding or family shots though...just not my cup of tea) Wouldn't mind getting some good dog hunting shots if anyone is local. You can check out my little gallery on FB if you search FastLane Photography if you wanna see some of my other work. Hoping to get some good shots of Leo at work in the near future.

http://www.thefoat.com/fa/v-video/video ... am+SRT-10/
~Kyle~

~Leo~ 2 year old male black Lab mix

DonF
GDF Junkie

Re: My other hobby

Post by DonF » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Well, welcome aboard. Photography and frame building are hobbies of mine. Your stationed at Luke AFB? I spent 8 yrs in the Air Force, 1965-1973. Got discharged at 716th Radar Sq lakeside, Montana. The base is still there being used but military is all gone. The top site is being used also but I don't remember what they do with it. Sking I think. We used to get more snow than you could imagine up there.
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!

Kyle and Leo

Post by Kyle and Leo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks Don! Yep, been stationed at Luke going on 8 years now. I will have to say this is a great assignment....for my job anyway. Though my family and I are really looking forward to moving up to Northern Arizona....further into the mountains and wilderness. I grew up in Illinois so I'm trying to get back to my country roots...lol.
~Kyle~

~Leo~ 2 year old male black Lab mix

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:23 pm

This is a clip of a junior speedway rider I sponsor and pit for...#24. I like racing and especially helping out with kids. These are 150cc gas powered bikes, they are precursors to the 250cc and 500cc methanol speedway bikes...no brakes, your only control is power and balance, they are fun to watch. I was really proud of Colt's adjustment on the restart in this clip...he is only 10 but a smart rider. The race was in So ca last weekend promoted by Greg Hancock a prior world champion..the clip is the main event that Colton wins against some of the best 150cc juniors in the country.

http://www.facebook.com/joe.gower.5#!/p ... =2&theater

Garrison

Post by Garrison » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Chukar12 wrote:This is a clip of a junior speedway rider I sponsor and pit for...#24. I like racing and especially helping out with kids. These are 150cc gas powered bikes, they are precursors to the 250cc and 500cc methanol speedway bikes...no brakes, your only control is power and balance, they are fun to watch. I was really proud of Colt's adjustment on the restart in this clip...he is only 10 but a smart rider. The race was in So ca last weekend promoted by Greg Hancock a prior world champion..the clip is the main event that Colton wins against some of the best 150cc juniors in the country.

http://www.facebook.com/joe.gower.5#!/p ... =2&theater
My Dad is good friends with Greg's Dad Bill, we used to go watch Greg clean up the track years ago. Crazy sport indeed! My Gramps was the Harley Team mechanic back when they raced on the beach at Daytona and board tracks, those guys had some grit.
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
- Mark Twain-